Official 2021 WR Thread

You guys want a sleeper who is could have a better NFL career than college? Check out Donnie Corley, was a 4*, played in the Army All-American game, started as a Freshman at Michigan State and made All B1G Freshman team. And also plays DB

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Yeah he should be a 1st round pick all the way, might not be but talent wise he is a 1st round talent no doubt about it.  Especially in the NFL of today where he could absolutely dominate from the slot position, had an amazing year on Ole Miss no question.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah he should be a 1st round pick all the way, might not be but talent wise he is a 1st round talent no doubt about it.  Especially in the NFL of today where he could absolutely dominate from the slot position, had an amazing year on Ole Miss no question.  

If Rashod Bateman is gone I wouldn't care if the Ravens took Elijah Moore at Pick #27.

A super young SEC mega producer whose only flaws are that he's 5'9 and might not run a sub 4.4 40? Yea, I'll take that.

What's the current take on Nico Collins.

I know the difficulties--bad QB play, COVID opt-out, lack of game snaps--but his physical attributes are extreme, he is reported to have adequate speed, good character/work habits, and he was studly when given the chance. He seems like the sort of player scouts get excited about, but try hard not to show it.

Edited by onejayhawk
5 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

What's the current take on Nico Collins.

I know the difficulties--bad QB play, COVID opt-out, lack of game snaps--but his physical attributes are extreme, he is reported to have adequate speed, good character/work habits, and he was studly when given the chance. He seems like the sort of player scouts get excited about, but try hard not to show it.

Meh...I like Tamorrion Terry way more in terms of big vertical threats with trash for QBs. Collins is way down my board and someone I think will be a 6th-7th round pick in this loaded class. 

1 hour ago, GodOfLinebackers said:

Meh...I like Tamorrion Terry way more in terms of big vertical threats with trash for QBs. Collins is way down my board and someone I think will be a 6th-7th round pick in this loaded class. 

Yet, there is a large school of thought that has him day #2.

If you think about it, it has been an historic run of WR. 2020 was also loaded.

J

Edited by onejayhawk