Official 2021 WR Thread

jrry32

I think Dez Fitzpatrick is going to be a high end #2 WR for somebody. He's got a great catch radius and always finds a way to get open, even though I don't think he's going to be timed as one of the faster guys. He's productive and has a nice frame, but a lack of physical traits might push him to the 7th--or undrafted--realm.

2 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

I think the ceiling is high for Terrace Marshall. I like him more than Toney & Bateman.

If LSU had better QB play this season, I believe Marshall would be getting more hype.  I agree very high ceiling.  

Wouldn t mind my Bucs picking him at 32.  Rich get richer.  😀

2 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

I think the ceiling is high for Terrace Marshall. I like him more than Toney & Bateman.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

If LSU had better QB play this season, I believe Marshall would be getting more hype.  I agree very high ceiling.  

Wouldn t mind my Bucs picking him at 32.  Rich get richer.  😀

My one concern with him is opting out right before playing Bama and Georgia.  To me, that's a bigger concern than someone opting out of the season.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My one concern with him is opting out right before playing Bama and Georgia.  To me, that's a bigger concern than someone opting out of the season.

I understand your point and to some degree agree with it.  I give latitude because I have no idea Marshall s situation outside football.  Pro prospects are getting ready for an important job interview for life changing money.  Also, the LSU season was going no where, so if he gets injured like Jaylon Smith a few years for ND, he could cost himself millions while trying to get a chance to the Sun Bowl at best.

It will come up in the interview process.  If he doesn t answer the question very well, it could be held against him.

I don't watch college football as much as you guys, so I'm kind of confused. This guy on NFL Network had Devonta Smith as his #3 rated WR.... Not even the first Alabama receiver.  I can understand Chase being ranked ahead of Smith, but Waddle?

Is this a common thing people agree on, or is that a bad take?

I'm curious because Smith was so great. Every time I watched them play the guy was straight up amazing. How is he not the highest rated WR on his own team?

36 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't watch college football as much as you guys, so I'm kind of confused. This guy on NFL Network had Devonta Smith as his #3 rated WR.... Not even the first Alabama receiver.  I can understand Chase being ranked ahead of Smith, but Waddle?

I'm curious because Smith was so great. Every time I watched them play the guy was straight up amazing. How is he not the highest rated WR on his own team?

No idea. I disagree with whomever it was on the NFLN.

39 minutes ago, showtime said:

While I disagree, I think some people are thrown off by his weight. Some people believe he is closed to maxed out too. 

45 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

While I disagree, I think some people are thrown off by his weight. Some people believe he is closed to maxed out too. 

Thanks for the response. I can see that "closed to maxed out" argument, I guess. Having him as the 3rd receiver kind of seems insane, though.