Official 2021 WR Thread

jrry32

4 hours ago, NoDakViking said:

Who are some of your favorite late round guys?

Tylan Wallace might time himself into the later rounds. I think he’s gonna run slow. 

Dez Fitzpatrick is awesome. He is gonna be a very good #2 receiver for someone. 

Ihmir Smith-Marsette has awesome upside. Love him late.

Marquez Stevenson as a gadget-like player. 

TJ Vasher is gigantic and fast. He’s got great upside. Warren Jackson is another big body with great hands. Not nearly as fast as Vasher tho. 

1 hour ago, QBIso said:

Tylan Wallace might time himself into the later rounds. I think he’s gonna run slow. 

Dez Fitzpatrick is awesome. He is gonna be a very good #2 receiver for someone. 

Ihmir Smith-Marsette has awesome upside. Love him late.

Marquez Stevenson as a gadget-like player. 

TJ Vasher is gigantic and fast. He’s got great upside. Warren Jackson is another big body with great hands. Not nearly as fast as Vasher tho. 

Vasher is very interesting but odd he was not more productive during his career.  Smith-Marsette is awesome I agree especially if he ends up being a mid round pick, great return skills and has big time open field speed.  

Jonathan Adams Jr made him some money this year, that kid can ball.  Trevon Grimes has impressed as well along with Josh Palmer and Antonio Nunn.

8 minutes ago, QBIso said:

I consider him a fringe 1st rounder still. He’s awesome and I thought was better than Tee Higgins. Hope he declares and is healthy. 

I doubt it, he is damaged goods now, and no way he gets picked over all of these guys, and all of them will not be 1st rounders so that knocks Ross down even more.  Really he should return to school and put a good year out honestly instead of going out in his very deep class.

Devonta Smith Alabama
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR
Jaylen Waddle Alabama JR
Rashod Bateman Minnesota JR
Elijah Moore Ole Miss JR*
Rondale Moore Purdue JR
Kadarius Toney Florida
Terrace Marshall Jr LSU JR
Seth Williams Auburn JR
Chris Olave Ohio State JR

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I doubt it, he is damaged goods now, and no way he gets picked over all of these guys, and all of them will not be 1st rounders so that knocks Ross down even more.  Really he should return to school and put a good year out honestly instead of going out in his very deep class.

Devonta Smith Alabama
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR
Jaylen Waddle Alabama JR
Rashod Bateman Minnesota JR
Elijah Moore Ole Miss JR*
Rondale Moore Purdue JR
Kadarius Toney Florida
Terrace Marshall Jr LSU JR
Seth Williams Auburn JR
Chris Olave Ohio State JR

I’d take him over E. Moore, Toney, Marshall, Williams, and Olave. 

39 minutes ago, QBIso said:

I’d take him over E. Moore, Toney, Marshall, Williams, and Olave. 

Not sure I would with his injury history.  Honestly I was not impressed with him in 2019 compared to what I expected out of him after that crazy few games he had as a FR the season before.  Seemed banged up in 2019 honestly and clearly missed all of this season so that is a massive concern.  Has tons of talent but all these other guys outside of Chase have proven it more so this year with production and great play by a few of them, Ross has not.