Official 2021 WR Thread

jrry32

42 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I haven't watched a ton of Moore yet, but we desperately need that Tyreek Hill esque WR.

Shenault is a freak and can do most everything imo. But with Chark/Collin Johnson, we need more elite speed/guys who can take it to the house.

Moore has 1st round talent but may drop to early 2 this year. 100000% worth an early 2. He can be great.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Player comp for Kadarius Toney?
Player comp for Reggie Roberson?

Toney is a tough guy to compare because he's so unique in his YAC ability. He's a lot like prime Golden Tate in his ability to create after the catch. But Golden was pretty damn great in the air for his size, and that's not really Toney's game.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Toney is a tough guy to compare because he's so unique in his YAC ability. He's a lot like prime Golden Tate in his ability to create after the catch. But Golden was pretty damn great in the air for his size, and that's not really Toney's game.

Percy Harvin is the comparison for him, IMO. 

What's the buzz on Simi Fehoko? Stacked WR classes are a common theme nowadays, but this one is particularly deep after the top guys. I guess if Fehoko runs a great 40 yard dash, he has a shot to be selected in the 2nd round. Shades of Claypool. Although I guess he is more in the JJAW tier in terms of game speed, which is a nice comp as well (judging JJAW as a prospect, not the NFL bust).

Marquez Stevenson has been mentioned several times as a late round sleeper. He is indeed, I could see him going much earlier. Ankle injury cost him, although he came back and looked good considering he was far from 100%. Injuries haven't been a concern though when looking at his whole body of work. What a great playmaker. I have the gut feeling he ends up on the Chiefs.

Edited by Fullback

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 12:08 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Moore has 1st round talent but may drop to early 2 this year. 100000% worth an early 2. He can be great.

I mean, small WRs with a history of lower body injuries is something I've got no interest in.  It might burn me, but I'm more concerned about his body wearing out before he gets a high number of snaps.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, small WRs with a history of lower body injuries is something I've got no interest in.  It might burn me, but I'm more concerned about his body wearing out before he gets a high number of snaps.

Understandable but the talent is all there for him to blow up in the nfl.

• Like 1