Week 14 GDT: Colts (8-4) @ Raiders (7-5) - THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME!

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Not the home team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

maxresdefault.jpg

1200x0.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6lNNeNjksdwbiTzQoDeB

3syfw3.jpg

fox-graphic-rivers.jpg

Big, big game coming up this weekend. We need to treat this as a playoff matchup because if we lose it'll be extremely hard to make the post-season. It doesn't look too promising on the injury front but I hope we're just keeping the Colts guessing.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Give me a reason to believe that your a playoff team. show us that the last two weeks were not how this team really is.

Colts front 4 is awesome plus Leonard at LB is awesome. BUT and there is a big BUT! There secondary is a weak point. This gonna need to be a big WR game. WRs show up and the Raiders have a good chance at winning. 

Gonna see zone almost all the time from the Colts. Gonna need to make sure Carr and company are on the same page and know when to sit in certain spots. 

Edited by agarcia34

31 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Give me a reason to believe that your a playoff team. show us that the last two weeks were not how this team really is.

Colts front 4 is awesome plus Leonard at LB is awesome. BUT and there is a big BUT! There secondary is a weak point. This gonna need to be a big WR game. WRs show up and the Raiders have a good chance at winning. 

Gonna see zone almost all the time from the Colts. Gonna need to make sure Carr and company are on the same page and know when to sit in certain spots. 

I agree with most of this but see another huge game for Waller. But if they double him all day like Fangio did in Den and Belicheck did in NE then Renfrow and Agholor need to win there matchups consistently. I would like to see more throws for Edwards and Moreau. Both are very talented and not getting targets.

• Like 2

Yep, I know "must win" is an over used term, but if we lose this game, even if we win three straight and go 10-6, our chances of making the playoffs become like 5%. We need to go 11-5 or 10-6 with wins against both Indy and Miami.

I actually like the way we match up against the Colts and think we will win this game. I'm more concerned about the final two games of the season. Miami's D looks tough as nails right now, and we almost never win in Denver, who is playing pretty good football right now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

He did. We just didn't execute for a variety of reasons.

I haven’t watched it back but once we were up 2 scores in the 3rd I felt like it was run-run-pass every possession. That’s trying to run the clock and not put a team away. Their secondary sucks and your TE is abusing them. Use that.

• Like 1

The Raiders have always played the Colts tough. I see nothing changing this week. I hope both teams can stay healthy as we will both need it down the stretch. 

Injuries on our oline are a concern. TY is finally getting it together with Rivers. We need more production from our TE's be it execution or scheming. I see a high 20's low 30's type of scoring game.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I agree with most of this but see another huge game for Waller. But if they double him all day like Fangio did in Den and Belicheck did in NE then Renfrow and Agholor need to win there matchups consistently. I would like to see more throws for Edwards and Moreau. Both are very talented and not getting targets.

Waller will have his chances he needs to dominate the middle of the field with their zone defense they like to run. 

Hopefully with the play Ruggs made that allows him and Carr to start clicking and we see more connections between the two and for the longest time Carr and Nelly were in sync and for whatever reason the past two weeks that has not been the case. Gonna need everyone's A game on offense

11 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Wouldn’t say this is must win, but need to win at least 3/4 to make playoffs 

I would say this is a must win cause you need this tie breaker. Cant afford to lose to them or the Dolphins cause losing either of those tie breakers would put you in a position where you need like 10 different things to fall in your favor in the last two weeks. 

• Like 1