Week 14 GDT: Colts (8-4) @ Raiders (7-5) - THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME!

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Not the home team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Raiders win.  Philip Rivers has three more kids, 3 INTS, and we score 40.  Philip Rivers immediately retires after the game, says something about how the Raiders are his daddy.  We all slow clap and watch him walk to his mini van filled with what looks like at least 17 children waiting for him.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I haven’t watched it back but once we were up 2 scores in the 3rd I felt like it was run-run-pass every possession. That’s trying to run the clock and not put a team away. Their secondary sucks and your TE is abusing them. Use that.

This is a tired (another word for lazy) Raider fan observation that comes up alot that I have refuted here...

. Yes, please go back and watch those 3rd qtr series.

13 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Wouldn’t say this is must win, but need to win at least 3/4 to make playoffs 

Most likely a must-win. Even if you lose this and win three straight, the odds of making it become pretty slim because of the tie breakers. Colts, Browns, Ravens are likely the wildcard teams if we do not possess the tie breaker.

We can go 10-6, but that one loss has to be the Chargers or Broncos.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Most likely a must-win. Even if you lose this and win three straight, the odds of making it become pretty slim because of the tie breakers. Colts, Browns, Ravens are likely the wildcard teams if we do not possess the tie breaker.

We can go 10-6, but that one loss has to be the Chargers or Broncos.

Basically. Colts and Dolphins are must-wins. If we can "afford" any loss it would be the Broncos because they at least would have beat the Dolphins also

13 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Is it true that Cory Littleton has been a huge bust with y’all? Talk to me what’s the word my Gs.

It's definitely been ugly.  Idk if it's scheme, him, or coordinator, no off season... Combination..?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

This is a tired (another word for lazy) Raider fan observation that comes up alot that I have refuted here...

. Yes, please go back and watch those 3rd qtr series.

I did say that’s how it felt at the time without a second glance. I haven’t gone back to watch and I’d really rather not re-live any of Sunday’s mess, so I’ll take your word for it that we were playing our standard game and didn’t take our foot off the gas. Thanks for the condescension, also.

37 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Is it true that Cory Littleton has been a huge bust with y’all? Talk to me what’s the word my Gs.

One of Littleton's HS teammates who he's still close to stayed at the hotel I work at weeks back. Mentioned being a Raider fan while checking him in which is how it came up, and told him straight up his boy was being buns. No mercy

• Like 1

If Jacobs doesn't play, we're one dimensional again. Wont be pretty throwing to win against that Dline. Carr will get hit, needs to hold onto the ball. Would like to continue to see Ruggs get looks. Yes, he made crucial mistakes last week but can't go away from him. That's how a young player loses his confidence. 

Rivers is competent I guess, but he always will be good for throwing us a noodle armed duck or two. He's not mobile to begin with but I read he's gonna need off-season foot surgery. Gotta get pressure on him, especially if the Colts will indeed be playing with their 3rd string tackle. Hopefully Ferrell can build off his best performance. 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 1