Around The NFL Talk

KingTitan

4 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think wentz is salvageable

would be a nightmare 

Dude needs to learn to just not make such stupid mistakes. He will never survive playing the way he does even on the best teams. I worry he doesn’t understand the implications of his mistakes. He plays like the only way they can win if he is making miracles plays every possession. He also puts himself in bad positions to get injured. Dude needs a coach to be tough on him and tell him to chill the f out. I would be annoyed playing with him watching him do some of the dumb stuff he does. I can’t believe the players have his back as hard as they do.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:08 PM, twotonebluenation said:

Dude needs to learn to just not make such stupid mistakes. He will never survive playing the way he does even on the best teams. I worry he doesn’t understand the implications of his mistakes. He plays like the only way they can win if he is making miracles plays every possession. He also puts himself in bad positions to get injured. Dude needs a coach to be tough on him and tell him to chill the f out. I would be annoyed playing with him watching him do some of the dumb stuff he does. I can’t believe the players have his back as hard as they do.

From my perspective, that is the only way they can win this year with their OLine decimated, TEs hurt for much of the year and the WRs too young and inexperienced.  I'd be terrified of him on a team with an OLine, solid weapons and a good defense.

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The Bills losing would have been better for us, but I have to say, I love seeing the Steelers lose. 

Maybe Bills can drop one or two later.

Josh Allen is showing a nice trajectory up. Playing a lot smarter.

I've been uber impressed by Diggs this year. This might sound nuts, but I wasn't convinced he was a bonafide #1. Thought he was a very good WR that benefitted from a lot of offensive talent around him in Minny. Also thought he was a bit too much of a prima donna. 

But he's been really, really great for Buffalo

8 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised one bit of Buffalo loses in Denver Saturday 

Me either. I still believe they are a team that can lose some head scratchers. If they had a running game though that team would be dangerous. I think that is what will hold them back in the playoffs. They also are not great in the red zone.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/red-zone-scoring-pct

It makes sense but our red zone efficiency is one of the best. Crazy how efficient we are down there. We have big dudes everywhere.