Eagles Weak 14: Just Make It Stop

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Plenty of time for Doug to eff him up. But for now, survival. lol 

One other thing that he needs to be corrected on immediately is he has a natural tendency to roll right. It looked like the Saints keyed on that just now. 

Thats natural for right handed guys. But NFL defenses will kill you with that. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Who knew we jinxed Wentz 3 years out. Sometimes you just can’t count your chickens until they’re deep friend and dipped in honey mustard.  

the worst part of this year is ill never feel safe calling a player good until they are 10 years into their career now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

The nice thing about having so many holes, is one win won't kill us.

Micah, any of the WRs, any of the QBs. Top 10 gets us a good player at a spot we could use the help.

I’m all in on 7-8-1 if we win by 3 scores... hey even pick 20 we can fill holes, bigger issue would be Howie, Doug and Gym Shorts getting extensions.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

One other thing that he needs to be corrected on immediately is he has a natural tendency to roll right. It looked like the Saints keyed on that just now. 

Thats natural for right handed guys. But NFL defenses will kill you with that. 

Agreed. You’re being very clinical. Which is nice. But like I said, baby steps for now. We’re happy to see first downs here. Well, some of us are. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’m all in on 7-8-1 if we win by 3 scores... hey even pick 20 we can fill holes, bigger issue would be Howie, Doug and Gym Shorts getting extensions.

Yeah there will be guys, but takes all accountability from the real problem of this team and nothing will change.

I mean if they are smoking teams...go for it, nobody in the NFC seems unbeatable.
We'll see. I think the Saints were and always are overrated. A team with an actual QB would make this a different game with our secondary.