Week 14 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

i was all over him in teh draft thread too

but i have no idea what i'm talking about

I never pretend to know about NCAA football and watch a handful of games. I did see a few with him and Cepheus an they looked like they could play at the next level. I don’t think either will become a star but I wouldn’t be surprised if they could become a solid 2/3 on a team. That would definitely be worth their draft investment. But yeah, I don’t know **** about ****. 

11 hours ago, Green19 said:

I feel bad for the browns fans... not necessarily the browns players. But I’m also happy for Lamar, I want him to grow as a passer and reach his full potential.

It was a tough loss but they are having a Cinderella season.  If anything, this should be a motivator and they still have a great shot at the playoffs for the first time in 18 years.

12 hours ago, incognito_man said:

i was all over him in teh draft thread too

but i have no idea what i'm talking about

Been a big fan of his (UM FAN) he was screwed at UM because shea patterson was terribly inaccurate. With that he still made crazy catches. Im not sure what his measurable were at the combine but he is a big dude who can move no idea why he slid so far.