Patriots 2021 Free Agency

JohnCena

18 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I'm not sure looking for RB maybe white Burkhead replacement.

I'm not sure they have enough money left to go after a RB, they've made A LOT of signings. Maybe they can bring back Burkhead on a minimum deal but I have a feeling they are going to give JJ a chance. I remember they were pretty impressed with him last training camp and he got the usual rookie redshirt year. 

I remember he was compared to Dion Lewis by the coaching staff last season. Don't be surprised if you see Harris / Michel / Taylor / Bolden / Rookie Redshirt RB 

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

He will be Jason McCourty replacement. I like the move for the right price

Tru is spent though. If Gilmore’s truly on the outs (as in there’s no chance he plays for NE in 2021), I’d rather bring in someone with 2+ years of upside, like Adoree Jackson. 

• Like 1

One hell of a free agency they have had, greatly improved that offense with those athletic tight ends and those two run after the catch receivers.  Can just bring back a dominating RT like Trent Brown.  Got stud pass rushers in Judon and Van Noy who is very underrated and surprised he was let go by the Dolphins.  Got some more depth on the DL, another thumper in the middle with McMillan.  A solid group at defensive back assuming no one tries and take JC Jackson but that could still happen.  But Mills added is a versatile DB.  Not a huge fan of Cam being brought back but the teammates liked him so much and he had such good energy he clearly impressed them.  Still think QB could be the play first round but still wildly improved team and easily had the best free agency of any organization so far.  Bet they hope Trey Lance falls but doubt he makes it out of the top 5 picks.  Justin Fields falling would help as well to learn from Cam but he too should be gone by Carolina.  If they really like one of those QBs I could see them trading multiple draft picks to move up.

QB Cam Newton / J. Stidham
RB Sony Michel / Damien Harris / B. Bolden / JJ Taylor
WR Eldeman / J. Meyers
WR N. Agholor / K. Bourne / N. Harry
TE H. Henry / D. Asiasi
TE Jonnu. Smith / D. Keene
OT I. Wynn / Y. Cajuste
OG M. Onwenu / T. Karras
C D. Andrews 
OG Shaq Mason
OT Trent Brown

DE D. Wise / M. Adams
NT D. Godchaux / B. Cowart / C. Davis
DE H. Anderson / J.Simon
OLB M Judon / J. Uche / A. Jennings
ILB D. Hightower / T. Hall
ILB J. Bentley / R. McMillan
OLB K. Van Noy / Chase Winovich
CB S. Gilmore / J. Williams
SS A. Phillips / K. Dugger
FS D. McCourty / J. Mills
CB JC. Jackson / J. Jones 

PR G. Olszewski

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Is this trade feasible;

Pats trade 15th overall, and JC Jackson (2nd round tender) to the Lions for 7th overall?

For the Pats heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Only if they need to, get Jones.

For Lance and Fields, heck no!

Edited by m haynes