Week 14 GDT - Patriots STAY in Hollywood for TNF

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Rams  

14 members have voted

1. 1. A lot of Rams fans seem to think BB and his tree have Goff's number and will keep the score low; how low can we go?

2. 2. Do we see ST or defense contributing to our score a second week in a row?

• No
    • Yes, just ST
    • Yes, defensive score (includes safeties)
    • Yes, scoring from both units
  3. 3. We have seen solid wins come out of a negligible passing attack, do we see Cam let the air out?

• No, still under 100 yards passing
    • 100-150 yards passing
    • 150-200 yards passing
    • 200-250 yards passing
    • 250-300 yards passing
    • 300+ yards passing

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2020 at 01:20 AM

51 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The first bad games for Thuney and Onwenu. Thuney was smoked. You don't often see that.

The most alarming thing, ironically, is that this is the first time we've looked terrible against a good team!

The Rams defense is, if anything, underrated. They have been excellent all year, off the top of my head I don't think they've allowed a TD in the third quarter all season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Eluemunor was absolutely dreadful. I would like Wynn even if its just for 8 games.

That first sack that Cam took was almost comical. Eluemunor looked like a glitching NPC, just standing there as Brockers strolled right by him. 

Edited by Starless
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm a homer.

I know they look bad but I have to blame there play (some of it) on the complete lack of a passing game.  Ram played 100% soft zone and they still took away the pass. The OL had to deal with 7/8 line fronts and a defense that could care less about the pass and last but not lease you had to have 2 guys block AD. What's that 3 blockers on six guys!!

IMO that's a recipe for disaster!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

The Rams defense is, if anything, underrated. They have been excellent all year, off the top of my head I don't think they've allowed a TD in the third quarter all season.

That might have been true before last week, but we gave one up to Arizona. Although, that TD pass to Hopkins would have been a pick six if Fuller played the ball instead of the man (jumped the route and then missed the ball).