Week 13 GDT: Cowboys @ Ravens: "Lamar Comin'!"

AFlaccoSeagulls

Ingram is clearly our worst RB at the moment, but I do love how they all just feed off each other. Dobbins pops off a 30 yard run, Gus is like, I can do that and pops off for 20 yards. Ingram is like, I can't let these young boys take all my playing time and he pops off for 6-7 yards.

And also, let's give credit where it's due, our offensive line has been fantastic tonight. I get it's against the Cowboys, but they looked pretty good last week too. So incredibly stupid it took our coaching staff THIS long to realize Mekari is our best option at center and Ben Powers is actually a really good right guard (like HOW did they manage to keep this guy on the bench so long?!) Now if Holden can come back and take that RT spot back from Phillips, think we might have a legitimately competent line for the remainder of the year.

• Like 2

I think that play to Boykin is exactly what we need. Andrews has a TD there because him and Jackson are on the same page, but I think that in that situation you can either go high or go low and while that was shorter than you’d want it, it was low where only Boykin could’ve got it.

If Jackson can get on the same page with more receivers then that will certainly help this offense moving forward. But yeah, definitely not a good pass there.

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Not that it's the first time this season we've seen it but willing to chalk a little of this up to rust on Lamar tonight. Still though those are throws you gotta hit. 

That and I’m sure Lamar has been working more with Bryant than Boykin as of late. It’s why this team needs a guy with an elite catch radius. A go to guy that can just make last second adjustments to plays like that. There are receivers in this league who can do that. It’s why I really liked DeVonta Smith for us, but that’s definitely looking like a pipe dream now.

I know Jimmy and Tramon are out, and I know it's his first game back, but look at Averett back to being a terrible cornerback. Can't even defend the Cowboys 4th best receiver.

On the bright side, Davontae Harris once again looking impressive tonight. Man, I can't wait to see this cornerback corps fully healthy (hopefully this year).