Week 13 GDT: Cowboys @ Ravens: "Lamar Comin'!"

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I haven't watched very much tonight but to me it looks like Ingram is fresh again. Does anyone else notice that he looks much more like 2019 version of himself vs. the shell that was first-half-of-2020?

No. He's way worse than Dobbins, Edwards, and Hill. He didn't look good in the first half and outside his last 3 or so carries.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Also, I just wanna say I cannot stand watching Anthony Averett play football for this team any longer.

Same, he did have the nice play against Cooper in the endzone but he's been abysmal in coverage 90% of the time and his tackling is piss poor. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I haven't watched very much tonight but to me it looks like Ingram is fresh again. Does anyone else notice that he looks much more like 2019 version of himself vs. the shell that was first-half-of-2020?

He definitely looks back to his 2019 self in this game. More juice compared to earlier in the year. He’s still our worst RB, but that’s not saying much, considering our RB group is top 3-5 in the NFL. Justice Hill and Ingram would be great #2 RBs on most NFL rosters, heck those two themselves would probably be a better top 2 RB tandem then the bottom 5-10 teams in the NFL.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I don't think it's possible to trade Stanley now. The dead cap charge we have would be super prohibitive.

I'm going to revise this a LITTLE bit and say that it MAY be possible to move Stanley and only take the hit of the signing bonus charge remaining, BUT it would likely have to be done after next year (2022 offseason) and would still not be pleasant for the cap if we wanted to switch and pay Zeus Jr.