Week 13 GDT: Cowboys @ Ravens: "Lamar Comin'!"

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I mean, short passes... at least we’re trying to get some easy yards there. Man I swear, Lamar is just a magnet for connecting with TEs. This team has to be guaranteed to draft Pat Friermuth, right??!!!!

LETS GO!!!!!

You’d love to see another super weapon at TE!

• Like 1

Bro. DeShon Elliot is terrible in coverage. Humphrey thought he had some inside help and there was none. Elliot probably needs to be replaced. His physicality just doesn’t make up for his ability to make plays in deep coverage. The further we get into the season, the more safety starts to get closer and closer to being a need on the same level as IOL and #1WR.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Bro. DeShon Elliot is terrible in coverage. Humphrey thought he had some inside help and there was none. Elliot probably needs to be replaced. His physicality just doesn’t make up for his ability to make plays in deep coverage. The further we get into the season, the more safety starts to get closer and closer to being a need on the same level as IOL and #1WR.

Bruh on principle I refuse to co-sign this team buying Wink another Ferrari because the last one got a scratch on it while asking Lamar to go to war with a bunch of Honda Civics. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1
Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

Bruh on principle I refuse to co-sign this team buying Wink another Ferrari because the last one got a scratch on it while asking Lamar to go to war with a bunch of Honda Civics. 

😆

Don’t misjudge my meaning, I’m all in on getting Lamar more weapons. I’m simply saying from a ‘needs’ perspective. No way we can keep up with Mahomes and Pittsburgh consistently with a safety that can’t be an impact option. But it’s still #3 behind those other needs. Probably right there with edge.

But yeah, Lamar needs another top weapon (if not two). Just saying when we’re not getting Lamar help, that’s a hole we need to plug.