Week 13 GDT: Cowboys @ Ravens: "Lamar Comin'!"

AFlaccoSeagulls

If Roman isn’t fired for all these illegal shifts penalties. How is it that CONSISTENTLY not enough guys are on the LOS. If it were just illegal shifts, then maybe I’d blame Lamar for not allowing guys to get set first, but it’s everything from illegal formations to shifts to false starts. This is a Roman problem. There’s no way he UNDERSTANDS the rule book with so many flaws. Because there’s no way the players are practicing this stuff consistently and are just THIS bad at executing consistently.

Roman HAS to go.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

I've never soured on a player faster than I have Hollywood Brown. It's not even not staying in bounds on that 3rd down. The previous play, there were at least 3 free yards to be gained but he went STRAIGHT to the sideline.

Ehh, that play was pretty bang bang catch 3 steps out of bounds.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I've never soured on a player faster than I have Hollywood Brown. It's not even not staying in bounds on that 3rd down. The previous play, there were at least 3 free yards to be gained but he went STRAIGHT to the sideline.

I’m not counter here. Though Lamar did throw it a little high on the 3rd down pass to him it looked like... granted a top notch WR makes that play so there’s no excuse. 

But yeah the fact that he always goes straight out of bounds to protect himself is annoying. No one makes more business decisions than Hollywood Brown.