- 2017 Cowboys Camp -

WizardHawk

Lucky has been on the fast track to unemployment since the minute Ryan Switzer was drafted. Doing it now just gives Jerry and the boys the chance to control the message and dispel the notion that they can't control their players and don't hold them accountable.......naturally, they can't even do that right.

14 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Lucky has been on the fast track to unemployment since the minute Ryan Switzer was drafted. Doing it now just gives Jerry and the boys the chance to control the message and dispel the notion that they can't control their players and don't hold them accountable.......naturally, they can't even do that right.

Right?  Awful job from FO/JG on this. They look like complete fools. 

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Love Zeke and all, but the Feed Zeke stuff I can do without. Just a little over done I'm thinking. 

I'm really trying to temper my feeling on Jaylon right now. He is moving really well. 

His feedings will be cut down if he gets suspended...think he might want to try and stay out of trouble. 

Jaylon is looking great. Today will apparently be his third practice day in a row. That alone is a great sign.

Archived