Prospects to keep an eye on..spring edition

indifference

On 2/28/2021 at 9:46 AM, ravishingone said:

IIRC, they gave serious consideration to drafting Antonio Gibson over Winfield.  Felton would be a match up nightmare in this offense.  I don t think Felton gets out of the 2nd round.  I would not be shocked to see the Bucs trade out of 32, get a 2nd n 3rd rd pick and Felton be the Bucs first draft pick.  

Quite the prediction. I've been seeing him mocked in the 4th round or so though. But honestly depending on who's at 32, a trade down would be great if we could pick up another 3rd or so. 

We should come up with a list of 4th-5th rounders that are developmental guys. 

7 hours ago, indifference said:

Rosseau at 10 is harsh. Not going to lie seeing that he has experience pass rushing as a DT and LDE and has some reps dropping in the flat...i would not be mad at pick 32

Lacks bend and elite get off to ever duplicate his college success at 15.5 sacks but he shows great speed to power pass rush. Type of guy that would produce well here with other dominant players around him. Dont think he is a Batman more like a Robin that can be asked to do more than rush. Either way I do think its likely his stock takes a tumble and will probably be there in early r2

I've convinced some of these lists are smokescreens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

Quite the prediction. I've been seeing him mocked in the 4th round or so though. But honestly depending on who's at 32, a trade down would be great if we could pick up another 3rd or so. 

We should come up with a list of 4th-5th rounders that are developmental guys. 

I ve seen Daniel Jeremiah saying  Felton won t get past the 2nd rd.  Who knows.

The PR guys are really hyping Javonte Williams.  A lot will change if Shaq or Lavonte don t come back.  They just won the SB Bowl, going to hard to be critical whatever direction they go in the draft.    Licht has done a great job over the last 3 drafts, looking fwd to seeing what he does.  

K.J. Britt, Inside Linebacker, Auburn (VIR)
Kylin Hill, Running Back, Mississippi State (VIR)
Elijah Molden, Cornerback, Washington (VIR)
Rondale Moore, Wide Receiver, Purdue (VIR)
Anthony Schwartz^, Wide Receiver, Auburn (VIR)
Tommy Tremble^, Tight End, Notre Dame (PRI, VIR)
Trill Williams, Cornerback, Syracuse (VIR)

We've met with all these prospects, per walterfootball.

• Like 1

Yikes one of the worst? I think guys sitting out hurts the class in general. The kid from USC, FSU and Washington could’ve helped their stock after a strong season. Barmore was great this year but like the ones who opted out its really just 1 good year of film on display. Going trust Bowles judgement on it.

17 minutes ago, indifference said:

Yikes one of the worst? I think guys sitting out hurts the class in general. The kid from USC, FSU and Washington could’ve helped their stock after a strong season. Barmore was great this year but like the ones who opted out its really just 1 good year of film on display. Going trust Bowles judgement on it.

I liked what I saw from K Davis in limited snaps.  He can t play NT, but if Davis could rotate at 3 tech that would be huge.  O Connor and Ledbetter are just JAGs.  

I expect McClendon to get resigned over NACHO for back up NT.  At his age, he is getting vet minimum.  Unless there is a family issue, he should want to come back to Tampa.