Prospects to keep an eye on..spring edition

indifference

23 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i dont trust it

I'd be very surprised if we go QB at 32

this is a smokescreen to try and get someone to trade up to 32

Mills or Trask arent 1st round worthy and i personally dont think BA wants to stay around long enough to groom a new QB

They're not drafting either of these guys at #32. Neither one of them are worthy of that draft slot. If Trask or Mills are on the radar, it's with our 2nd or 3rd round pick.

The Davis Mills as a 1st round guy rumors are BS IMO.

I think we may see us take a QB somewhere in the day two or beyond picks in this draft though. BA actually came out recently and said they would take a hard look at it if the right guy(s) was on the board.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

They're not drafting either of these guys at #32. Neither one of them are worthy of that draft slot. If Trask or Mills are on the radar, it's with our 2nd or 3rd round pick.

The Davis Mills as a 1st round guy rumors are BS IMO.

I think we may see us take a QB somewhere in the day two or beyond picks in this draft though. BA actually came out recently and said they would take a hard look at it if the right guy(s) was on the board.   

i agree, but Shrager has Mills at 32 and Bucky had Mac Jones there before the 9ners rumors started

so ppl want to peg a TB12 successor at our 1st rounder pick

3 hours ago, indifference said:

My guess is Bucs will draft a QB in the third round. We typically draft backup guys to develop in that range. Beckwith, Edwards, Godwin, Dean come to mind.

I agree, plus I think Licht moves up from 96 to get the Qb they want.  Just to watch Brady in meetings, practice, and playing will be so valuable to a rookie QB.  

Pretty sure it will be a better situation then the last time the organization tried something similiar.  You remember when the Bucs drafted Mike Glennon with Freeman starting.

tenor.gif

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ravishingone said:

A lot of good debate about Felton and to a lesser extent about Gainwell about drafting a jack of all trades prospect.  SR makes the suggestion Kadarius Toney is in play @ 32.  Is the injury history a concern?  Is Toney a better prospect then Elijah Moore?

Moore>Toney all day for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

fify

no but i like McNeil too, really hoping we trade out of 32 and get two 2nds or two 3rds

Yeah maybe not 32, but I don't know if he'll last to 64. I don't trust a lot of these player rankings. But how about bobby brown too. Guy looks to have some real potential. 

Yeah I'm liking the idea of trading back if Ojulari isn't there. I think anyone else we could get later.