Prospects to keep an eye on..spring edition

indifference

20 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Chiefs just traded out of pick #31 in front of us. Ravens now have 2 picks in the late 1st round, so that could change some things before us now. 

I really want to see how they manage this cap situation. With Mahomes cap number increasing big time in 22 and only goes up from there, they should be adding picks, not giving them away. Brown played well at LT last year and wants to play there for the big money $ raise. Interesting to see how they pay him a big contract and be able to Keep players like Hill, Chris Jones, Frank Clark, Travis Kelce, matheu. They're basically not improving a defense from last year thats below average. That secondary is a huge weakness with an average at best pass rush . Matheiu isn't getting any younger either. 

3 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

For sure we won't be in play for Paye.. oh I like that..

I was talking about Ojulari. 

Ahh yeah i quoted the entire thread was my intention lol. I do like Ojulari, and Perkins as well. I'm a fan of Oweh bc i think going to Tampa will defintely help him since he won't have to play a big role that he isn't ready for but his upside can be special. 

14 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Why? Dude is legit.

I may have to adjust my mock to Toney before Thursday.  Sure seems like Moore will be gone by the 20s.  I do think the Bucs could re sign AB if they really wanted to.  They haven t, which is kind of surprising.  Keeping TE3 on the roster @ 6 million, when that money could be going to WR3 is telling for me.  A prospect like Moore or Toney could help fill the those 45 reception in 9 games that AB produced.  

15 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Why? Dude is legit.

I'm sure he is. And this is my opinion of course. But the RB/WR positions have the best depth on the team. I can't get behind using a high draft pick on one with such a thin and aging D-line. No matter the value. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I'm sure he is. And this is my opinion of course. But the RB/WR positions have the best depth on the team. I can't get behind using a high draft pick on one with such a thin and aging D-line. No matter the value. 

Fair enough and I totally understand that sentiment. 

I may be in the minority, but if we stay in the 1st round, I truly want the BPA on the board regardless of position/need.

39 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

We have more than just pick 32.

This is a pretty bad interior DL draft though. I feel like any pick that isn't Barmore would be considered a reach at 32. Take the best EDGE on the board and re-evaluate the board for 64. 

The only skill position player I'd be fine with taking in the 1st is Najee, don't care about the RB depth. He'd be lethal with Brady. 

18 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

This is a pretty bad interior DL draft though. I feel like any pick that isn't Barmore would be considered a reach at 32. Take the best EDGE on the board and re-evaluate the board for 64. 

The only skill position player I'd be fine with taking in the 1st is Najee, don't care about the RB depth. He'd be lethal with Brady. 

Agree except i'm still not reaching on Barmore either. There will be an edge player there at 32 that i would gladly take or CB. DL is weak so i wouldn't be surprised if we avoided it all together. No sense in reaching for a guy if there are maybe 4-5 guys draftable. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Barmore needs motivation so I've heard. I'd like a high motor guy.