Prospects to keep an eye on..spring edition

indifference

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

didnt realize ronald jones is a free agent next year. Put me down for the Etienne train please. He’s twice the receiver and just as good as a runner.

Actually i prefer Harris instead he is a good pass blocker, can catch and we know about his running ability. I’d say Najee is the best RB prospect in the class. I’m fine with either but if i had to choose im taking him

25 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

....im down for zero RBs in the first 3 rounds 

but thats just me

if we pick one, provided its Etienne or Harris, i wont be pissed or anything, but we really should focus on DL, OL, DB first

agreed. I just look at our group as a whole and they were the worst in pass blocking , catch rate and yards per reception. Worst group in the league and we got to get better somehow. im down with signing a RB that can fix that ^..also not opposed to the draft either

41 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

....im down for zero RBs in the first 3 rounds 

but thats just me

if we pick one, provided its Etienne or Harris, i wont be pissed or anything, but we really should focus on DL, OL, DB first

How dare u try to post Etienne to the Bucs should not happen.   He will be the bell cow RB for HC Leftwich for yrs to come. 

tenor.gif

😀

21 hours ago, indifference said:

agreed. I just look at our group as a whole and they were the worst in pass blocking , catch rate and yards per reception. Worst group in the league and we got to get better somehow. im down with signing a RB that can fix that ^..also not opposed to the draft either

James White or draft one of those guys. Don’t know if I’d go the draft route tho when White is a proven guy who gels with Brady.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Barmore is an intriguing prospect.  My only concern with Bama prospects is have they pretty much already reached their ceiling?  Bama is a juggernaut and that is all about coaching.

Barmore does not have much starting experience so I think his case is different. I love his pass rush ability and would love to have him. Going see a lot of 1 on 1s when Vea is next to you

• Like 1