Week 14: Packers at Loins

packfanfb

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Remember we've started out in Detroit slow, didn't realize it was this slow. We've been outscored 61-6 in the first half of our games in Detroit the last 3 years.

Wow, insane stat 

I bet we buck this trend this weekend and get off to a hot start 

8 hours ago, Pugger said:

I am south of Tampa in Fort Myers.  They are getting New Orleans at Philly on Fox late.   Go figure...  🤔

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=14

Since the Lions are generally in my broadcasting zone, I'm often trapped into watching them when I'd much rather watch our Packers....This weekend I'm okay with it....

17 hours ago, Brad gluckman said:

Gamepass is cheaper than NFL sunday ticket and you dont need a cable/satellite subscription.

What is DAZN like for prices in the US. In CAnada it's 20.00 per month or 150.00 for the year and you get a few years worth of library games, redzone and every other NFL show. Plus you get soccer, darts, boxing and more.

Jake Morley -   With 101 victories there isn't a team in the NFL that has beaten a team more than the Packers have beaten the Lions.

• Peter Bukowski -    Packers are 16-5 vs. the Lions in Aaron Rodgers starts and in two of those losses, Rodgers got hurt, including in 2018 when DeShone Kizer played most of the game.