CB AJ Bouye facing 6-game PED suspension

Broncofan

Fuller & Bouye were 2016 teammates, apparently had same trainer / medical professional providing the supplements.   Roby caught in same web.

If it's a genuine mistake, truly unfortunate.   The thing is, there's a NFLPA / NFL hotline where agents/players can check if a supplement is approved or not.   So really, it makes whether or not it's intentional moot (then it's just dumb/lack of due diligence).

Sucks for us not just for a lost 2020, but first 2 games of 2021, too.   Ugh.

• Like 1

Absolutely sign me up for 50+ snaps for each of Ojemudia and Bausby. 

26 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Cutting him and Casey would save us 25 milly. Would be good to have to keep Shelby Harris and Simmons.

I’d like to see Casey back on a restructure, but yeah, Bouye has absolutely played his last game for the Broncos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Reportedly associated with the Roby and Fuller cases on the Texans...who have Brian Cushing as their strength and conditioning coach.... who also was teammates with Bouye in HOU.

Forgive me for not believing this was accidental. 

Hahaha.  Agreed.

52 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Reportedly associated with the Roby and Fuller cases on the Texans...who have Brian Cushing as their strength and conditioning coach.... who also was teammates with Bouye in HOU.

Forgive me for not believing this was accidental. 

Come on you don’t think this isn’t all natural? 

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Come on you don’t think this isn’t all natural? 

This was a bit nostalgic for me.  The 2009 draft was the first one I somewhat dove into and is the one I remember most.

Cushing is a dope but I remember conversation over him in this forum.  

It was the golden age of this forum since I’ve joined.  Though I think we’re getting somewhat back to that. Sucks, but losing brings people back to discuss. 

The pandemic has helped as well.  People have less to do.

Edited by germ-x
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, germ-x said:

This was a bit nostalgic for me.  The 2009 draft was the first one I somewhat dove into and is the one I remember most.

It was the golden age of this forum since I’ve joined.  Though I think we’re getting somewhat back to that. Sucks, but losing brings people back to discuss. 

Retirement did that to me about 10 years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, germ-x said:

Yesssss what a time to be alive. I remember praying for Raji to fall, but loving Malcolm Jenkins at our spot, too. 

• Like 1

I think 2007 was when I initially joined (my old account got deleted due to inactivity). The Jarvis Moss draft. I was in my 2nd year of university, and I remember the grief I got for turning down a drinking session with friends in the sun so I could stream day 3 of the draft. Great times. 

I think the quality of poster is better now, but definitely the volume of posts did make it more interactive. I actually think twitter has caused forums to become more inactive, but many people (like myself) are going back to forums with twitter becoming a cesspool of faceless accounts. Anyway ...

Bouye is gone. CB is one of the worst positions for players to fall off quickly the older they get. He's been injured and bang average (at best) when on the field. Speaking of which - Chris Harris is likely in the same boat. The Chargers say $9m I think by cutting him.

Agree with @broncosfan_101 - sign me up to get our young CBs out there, taking their lumps.

• Like 2

I started watching the draft in 04 but didn't really get into it until 06, which is when I joined FF. I had this weird affinity to that Louisville team and had a huge crush on Elvis Dumervil and was so happy when we drafted him.

It'll be nice to get more than a snapshot of what Bausby can do. He's looked good in a limited capacity but hasn't really been challenged. I'd like to see he and OJ really get tested this week with a great duo in Robbie Anderson and DJ Moore. Sucks that Bassey went down, I liked him a lot coming out and he looked like he was progressing.