2020 GDT Week #14 Steelers at Bills

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

At least this season is giving us a good glimpse at our young guys/depth. 

true

Spillane looks like a solid keeper for depth, Highsmith is showing that he belongs, Dotson looks promising,Claypool has obv flashed, Layne/Brooks/Buggs  got reps now.etc. the one young depth piece I want to see more of is McFarland..I hope they figure out how to use him and the game slows down for him..

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

true

Spillane looks like a solid keeper for depth, Highsmith is showing that he belongs, Dotson looks promising,Claypool has obv flashed, Layne/Brooks/Buggs  got reps now.etc. the one young depth piece I want to see more of is McFarland..I hope they figure out how to use him and the game slows down for him..

now all we need is a OC (that will establish the run)

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

So Williamson and Allen are the ILB depth. 

I wonder if we see any Highsmith, Watt, Ola in 3 OLB sets with one of them dropping or Watt playing as a ILB. 

I could see it. We’ve run a 3 OLB look before. Highsmith played a little ILB in college, and Watt’s moved around off ball more this year. I can’t imagine we’ll see much of Ola dropping, though.

I hope Brooks gets some playing time and makes some plays. I like his game a lot more than Allen. 

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

You know what I heard in Marshawn Lynch' recent interview? He wants to be a Steeler.

IOW, he only wants a few ruches per game, so may as well stay retired? This OL isn't suitable for his style from what I have seen lately.  At one time he would have been perfect for this team but "it's a passing team now"

• Like 1