Week 7 GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

DaBoys

9587012-ezekiel-elliott-antoine-bethea-nDallas-Cowboys-Vs-San-Francisco-49ers-NF

Time to get over a Packers loss that was like seeing the playoff game acted out in real life for us again.  

We have a bye week next.  Then we have the currently winless 49ers who just lost to the hopeless colts.  

So I'll be keeping the GDTs for awhile. I hope to at least have them until the Chiefs game. 

Game is October 22nd.  Afternoon game.

Last year we got down early to these guys and came back and won it. As Zeke famously told the OL "They gonna ride us all the way home!" And we did. After getting down early Elliott only saw 8 carries in the first half.

After that, we rode Zeke as he finished with 138 yards on only 23 carries. Most of which came in the 2nd half.

Hopefully we lean on the run early this time. Would like to see Zeke get 25+ carries again. I don't think they can stop us. Also Dak is obviously better this time around, so it should be fun. I see a bounce back.

Cowboys 34

49ers 17

4 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

And yet...the team goes 1-2.

Dak has really bounced back since Denver. He played phenomenal on Sunday. Id argue that just like the playoff game, he went toe to toe with the best in the league for the entire game. But much like before, the QB with the ball last won the game. 

Archived