Week 7 GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

DaBoys

I'll be at this game, flying to SF on October 18th and staying thru the 24th.

Tickets last month started at $175 each for the top nosebleeds, and now they're down to $100. Hopefully by kickoff I'll be able to get them for around $60-70 each.

Anyways we should win and I think we will assuming Sean Lee is back. If he's out again all bets are off because we're by far the worst defense in the NFL without Lee.

Lee should be back.  It kinda sounded like he would have played the Packers game if the bye week weren't next. They cited the upcoming bye week as a reason to leave him out and give him extra rest. 

If he would have played the Packers game I don't think Rodgers gets that 18 yards 4th qt 3rd down scramble.  Then again, who am I to doubt AGod?

5 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I'll be at this game, flying to SF on October 18th and staying thru the 24th.

Tickets last month started at $175 each for the top nosebleeds, and now they're down to $100. Hopefully by kickoff I'll be able to get them for around $60-70 each.

Anyways we should win and I think we will assuming Sean Lee is back. If he's out again all bets are off because we're by far the worst defense in the NFL without Lee.

Dude. You go to all the ******* games.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dude. You go to all the ******* games.

Live in DFW, have had season tickets since 2006. 

However, this will be my first Cowboys road game ever. The gf wanted to go on a trip to either NY or SF, so I checked the Cowboys schedule and it really worked out that we were playing in SF this year. Also ideal that it's a 10 am game over there, so she can't complain that I'm wasting too much of her day. Haha

10 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Live in DFW, have had season tickets since 2006. 

However, this will be my first Cowboys road game ever. The gf wanted to go on a trip to either NY or SF, so I checked the Cowboys schedule and it really worked out that we were playing in SF this year. Also ideal that it's a 10 am game over there, so she can't complain that I'm wasting too much of her day. Haha

You sure about that start time? Cowboy site schedule says 3:05 central. Wouldn't that make it a 1:05 Pacific start?

Bye week this week, but if you watch a game it should be the early game between the 49ers and the Redskins.

We play the 49ers next week and the 'skins the week after that.  I would imagine the team will be monitoring this one closely.

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

If Dallas can beat the 49ers with that pathetic ending they had against the Redskins today, I want Dallas to tank 

That is not how the Cowboys do it let me tell you how it's going to happen.  Dallas will win in a convincing fashion to once again give false hope only to let us down when they have a real game against a division or conference rival

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

That is not how the Cowboys do it let me tell you how it's going to happen.  Dallas will win in a convincing fashion to once again give false hope only to let us down when they have a real game against a division or conference rival

I think it's important to remember that Dallas had the exact same divisional record in 2015 and 2016 despite the wildly different results of those seasons: 3-3

I doubt we go 1-5 in the division this year- maybe 2-4, maybe 4-2, but 3-3 again sounds about right. What matters most is how we fair in the rest of our games, especially if we're playing for the 2nd wild card spot at this point. I think the Rams loss looms large

Archived