2K20: Game #13 - Kansas City at Miami

onejayhawk

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not calling holding today it appears

Eh. I'll never complain about holding non-calls. Too easy to find them if you want to.

I am glad they finally called the ineligible man downfield, though. Something's off with Miami's timing on RPOs, because there's like 2 or 3 where they've had an offensive linemen way too far downfield before Tua pulled the trigger and threw.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Eh. I'll never complain about holding non-calls. Too easy to find them if you want to.

I am glad they finally called the ineligible man downfield, though. Something's off with Miami's timing on RPOs, because there's like 2 or 3 where they've had an offensive linemen way too far downfield before Tua pulled the trigger and threw.

As long as they're consistent for both teams. Pretty sure that the C or OG was downfield on their TD too

30 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I just got loose from family concerns. i like the score, but everyone seems to be ragging on PM. with two picks, I can understand that. 

J

The two picks are iffy. One was tip drill and the other was slightly overthrown and also tipped. The biggest issue I have is that 30yd sack.

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The two picks are iffy. One was tip drill and the other was slightly overthrown and also tipped. The biggest issue I have is that 30yd sack.

Im good with it.   Typically that is him breaking contain and chucking it 20 yards downfield.    It finally bit him,   But I don’t necessarily want him to change doing that, as usually it benefits us