2K20: Game #13 - Kansas City at Miami

onejayhawk

2 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Not with our first 3 picks

I glanced at the free agent list for TEs next year. It's funny, the best fits I see as far as vet TEs that could come in super cheap are all former Chiefs lol. Blake Bell, Demetrius Harris, and James O'Shaughnessy are all gonna be out there. All better than Keizer, at least.

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I glanced at the free agent list for TEs next year. It's funny, the best fits I see as far as vet TEs that could come in super cheap are all former Chiefs lol. Blake Bell, Demetrius Harris, and James O'Shaughnessy are all gonna be out there. All better than Keizer, at least.

I'll say it. We should bring back Harris.

Just constant games that are never really close games (in the second half, at least, this week) that we repeatedly make close games.

We really do need to make some moves to build a power run game. CEH is a great add, Kelce has improved so much as a blocker, but we need something better out of our OL in the run game, or we're perpetually going to struggle to close out these games convincingly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not a fan of that last drive. You trusted Mahomes to throw on 4th and 1. Trust him to get yards there too. They were absolutely focused on stopping CEH.

Eh. I agree with it, in that case. If not for the penalty, three failed runs still gets it to 30 seconds for Miami to score 9 points. Conservative is the right call there. They just need to not commit a presnap penalty in that situation.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Just constant games that are never really close games (in the second half, at least, this week) that we repeatedly make close games.

We really do need to make some moves to build a power run game. CEH is a great add, Kelce has improved so much as a blocker, but we need something better out of our OL in the run game, or we're perpetually going to struggle to close out these games convincingly.

The issue is that we don't have the OL to do it right now. If we still had Osemele and Schwartz I think we could.