2K20: Game #13 - Kansas City at Miami

onejayhawk

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

When I say we need to make some moves, I'm more talking this offseason, not this year.

It’s long overdue to invest some draft capital into the OL.   Aside from Fisher,   The only OL we have on the roster that we actually drafted is Allegretti (a 7th)

Niang will be back next year,  but still more is needed.

Edit:  and I suppose whatever happens with LDT

Edited by samsel23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

It’s long overdue to invest some draft capital into the OL.   Aside from Fisher,   The only OL we have on the roster that we actually drafted is Allegretti (a 7th)

Niang will be back next year,  but still more is needed 

I'm excited for Niang. I just hope he's been in the playbook and weight room all year.

It'd be real nice if he was working with Shields locally.

Edited by kingseanjohn

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Niang will be back next year,  but still more is needed.

Edit:  and I suppose whatever happens with LDT

I just want one blue chip guy on the interior. One guy that is quick enough to run our screens and misdirection, but still the power to close out games. It would make such a huge difference, IMO. All our guys can move, but none of them can push, and it's just so limiting. Like, I am 100% down with a first round guard.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I just want one blue chip guy on the interior. One guy that is quick enough to run our screens and misdirection, but still the power to close out games. It would make such a huge difference, IMO. All our guys can move, but none of them can push, and it's just so limiting. Like, I am 100% down with a first round guard.

It’s an excellent OL draft,  and we should have quite a few extra picks this year.  I’ll be very disappointed if the future of the OL doesn’t look promising going into next year 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

It’s an excellent OL draft,  and we should have quite a few extra picks this year.  I’ll be very disappointed if the future of the OL doesn’t look promising going into next year 

I'm hoping for two OL, two WR, and a S this draft. This is a good draft for those positions. Anything else is BPA for me atm.

11 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Don't forget that Mike LB. Hitchens is toast IMO

I’m good with Hitchens.   At least for another year,  he’s been above average this year.  Not flashy, but he’s actually been decent.   Definitely should add to the LB room though 

19 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I’m good with Hitchens.   At least for another year,  he’s been above average this year.  Not flashy, but he’s actually been decent.   Definitely should add to the LB room though 

I keep looking for true mike LBers and I don’t find very many. If I do they don’t have the speed to for 3rd down. 

Might get lucky though never know