Is Herbert a lock for OROY?

SteelKing728

James Robinson being undrafted and being on pace to have a better rushing season than Fournette ever did as the fourth overall pick puts him relatively high on my board and deserves kudos. Jefferson is having an absolutely ridiculous year for a rookie receiver and I kinda hate the Vikings for taking him. Either of those guys winning it wouldn’t upset me. But Herbert deserves it and far exceeded my expectations so far. He looked like a scared little kid on draft day 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

James Robinson being undrafted and being on pace to have a better rushing season than Fournette ever did as the fourth overall pick puts him relatively high on my board and deserves kudos. Jefferson is having an absolutely ridiculous year for a rookie receiver and I kinda hate the Vikings for taking him. Either of those guys winning it wouldn’t upset me. But Herbert deserves it and far exceeded my expectations so far. He looked like a scared little kid on draft day 

Herbert aka the Scared Kid Assassin 😂