GT: Jaguars vs Titans - 4....

.Buzz

Just now, pwny said:

The first time they’ve shown life in half a season. I wouldn’t count on that carrying over. 

We're still a 1-11 team that lost 6 straight with Minshew against the weakest part of our schedule.

I agree Minshew gives us a better chance, but it's not like he's been good either.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We're still a 1-11 team that lost 6 straight with Minshew against the weakest part of our schedule.

I agree Minshew gives us a better chance, but it's not like he's been good either.

And the Bears prior to this game were on a 7 game skid and are one of only a handful of teams that had a worse scoring offense than us. Only the Giants and Jets have had a consistently worse offense than the Bears. And the Bears offense has routinely been inept even vs horrible defenses. Minshew doesn’t need to be good, if he plays like he did in any of the games that he wasn’t throwing the ball with a broken hand for the full game, that game is incredibly dangerous, because even with our decimated defense, there’s a large possibility the Bears don’t score over 20. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

And the Bears prior to this game were on a 7 game skid and are one of only a handful of teams that had a worse scoring offense than us. Only the Giants and Jets have had a consistently worse offense than the Bears. And the Bears offense has routinely been inept even vs horrible defenses. Minshew doesn’t need to be good, if he plays like he did in any of the games that he wasn’t throwing the ball with a broken hand for the full game, that game is incredibly dangerous, because even with our decimated defense, there’s a large possibility the Bears don’t score over 20. 

I mean, we got boat raced by Miami, beat handedly by the Bengals, and were getting routed in Houston when he got hurt. Jay Gruden and co. also said they didn't notice his throws/arm having any issues when he had his "so called injury" as Gruden put it on Wednesday (which was an interesting use of words to use for someone who had an injury).

Idk man, I'm not worried. We have a one game buffer regardless so idc really but this team is still a worse team than Chicago. That defense still has Mack, Fuller, Hicks, and co. which is the main reason for skepticism. Not gonna act like I'm worried about Trubisky or Foles.