Week 14 GDT - Washington Football Team at San Francisco 49ers

A loss would be really big for us with regards to the draft. Puts Washington in first in the east (big because Washington needs to draft a QB or acquire another vet QB, the giants will likely stick with Jones). Chicago won today and would be drafting after us, Minnesota as well and we'd move ahead of Denver in the draft order. 

I really want an upgrade at Wr3. I mentioned this on the pod with N4L. We need a guy who can slot up to a Wr2 when Deebo goes out. I like Bourne, but he's a 3/4, not a 2/3. Give me a guy like Marvin Jones to sign next year. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Is Mullens' release point jacked today, or what? Everything is high. 

He's just an inaccurate passer, nothing new. 

The miss to Aiyuk was next level bad. WIDE open with no pressure or a defender impeding his vision and he launches it five yards over his head. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's just an inaccurate passer, nothing new. 

The miss to Aiyuk was next level bad. WIDE open with no pressure or a defender impeding his vision and he launches it five yards over his head. 

Yeah, but it's a little more spastic lol. Behind one guy, high on another, skipping passes to the third lol. He's just being weirdly consistently high today 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I really want an upgrade at Wr3. I mentioned this on the pod with N4L. We need a guy who can slot up to a Wr2 when Deebo goes out. I like Bourne, but he's a 3/4, not a 2/3. Give me a guy like Marvin Jones to sign next year. 

I would like a guy like Kadarius Toney

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does it matter? Mullens is better than him but neither is going to do anything.

Let's just get Aiyuk to a 100 yards! 

I just noticed he had his helmet on at the end of the second half. Maybe he’s just been hit to many times and forgot where he was.