Week 14 GDT - Washington Football Team at San Francisco 49ers

Just now, Justone2 said:

Can someone explain to me why Haskins is sitting on the bench in favor of Alex Smith?

Well, that last throw wasn't something I want to see from my QB lol 

Just now, Justone2 said:

That side arm you meant?

Yeah lol. That was pretty ugly. 

Honestly, he's just drastically struggled, and I don't think that he's the type of guy that gets himself adored by the coaching staff. I mean, there was the selfie thing, leaving the field early...there were reports that he comes in late, etc. I think the team probably could have worked with shoddy on field play...I think the other stuff really works against him. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah lol. That was pretty ugly. 

Honestly, he's just drastically struggled, and I don't think that he's the type of guy that gets himself adored by the coaching staff. I mean, there was the selfie thing, leaving the field early...there were reports that he comes in late, etc. I think the team probably could have worked with shoddy on field play...I think the other stuff really works against him. 

Honestly i feel if he does that more often the TE expects is and catches it for a nice gain.

Yeah the off field stuff might have played a big part cause i honestly can't say Kyle Allen or Alex Smith are any better at this point.