Week 14 GDT - Washington Football Team at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unfortunately our SOS is high so we will be behind most teams we tie with. 

I mean he probably just re-aggravated it. Honestly just a bad season for Deebo in terms of injuries. Started with the foot injury and then the hammy issues. Never let it fully heal. 

It's okay this was a lost season anyways. Respect to the defense for continuing to play hard. Against certain offenses they are going to be overmatched but overall they usually compete with everyone else. Lights out ball three of the last four games. 

We need to address the IOL this offseason no excuses. I like the Mack idea but what guard can we get at a decent price in free agency? Of course we can draft one like in the 3rd round if need be. 

I really wanted to get Horn to help soldify our secondary. If we get a top 10 pick, then it's probably for a QB. Hopefully there's some good corners to be had in the 2nd round. 

Shanny said it didn't look good and it's getting an MRI. I'm assuming a partial tear

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So since we're pretty much out of the playoff race, time to put Warner, Jimmy G, Kittle and Deebo on ice for good. Continue starting Mullens and hope to finish with a top 8 pick. 

Mullens/CJ combo did get us Bosa. Hopefully Mullens this year will get us another blue-chip talent.

Just wana see the young guys keep impressing and no more injuries

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2020-week-14-pff-refocused-washington-football-team-23-san-francisco-49ers-15

49ers rookie wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk should finish PFF’s grading reviews as one of the team’s highest-graded players. He led the team with 10 receptions and 119 receiving yards, including three contested catches and 31 yards after the catch.

Fellow 49ers rookie Colton McKivitz also turned in a strong performance, as the former West Virginia tackle played more than 50 offensive snaps at guard against Washington and didn’t allow a single pressure on first review.

Also noticed that Kinlaw had a few solid plays as well. So thats promising

10 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2020-week-14-pff-refocused-washington-football-team-23-san-francisco-49ers-15

Also noticed that Kinlaw had a few solid plays as well. So thats promising

I was going to say McKivtz seemed to play decent today. I'm not going to say he is our answer at RG but will at least be a decent back up. 

I'm all in on Alex Mack at C. Want to draft a IOL in the first three rounds.

Kinlaw made some plays in the run game, he's going to be good. But we still need a edge rusher opposite of Bosa. 

31 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I’d love to see what he says after CJ gets another start.

Right? Like Mullens is not good, but CJB is just another level awful. 

Mullens just doesn't protect the ball at all and he's not good enough to overcome those mistakes. He just makes mistakes at the absolute worst times. When it is a tight game and he is moving the ball in the opponents territory...and then boom, a bad INT or fumble. Still makes sense to bring him back but if he can be the #3 QB instead of the #2 QB, that would be great. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Are the 49ers mathematically eliminated? 

I don't think so. Arizona is 7-6 and could theoretically lose out, although they play us, so highly unlikely. The other teams we'd be competing with would be teams like the vikings lions and bears (oh my). 

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I don't think so. Arizona is 7-6 and could theoretically lose out, although they play us, so highly unlikely. The other teams we'd be competing with would be teams like the vikings lions and bears (oh my). 

I'm wondering if the only way Jimmy and Kittle see the field is if it's still possible via the math in Shanahan's head. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I'm wondering if the only way Jimmy and Kittle see the field is if it's still possible via the math in Shanahan's head. 

Just read a Shanny quote today saying that Jimmy won't go this year unless he is 100%. I hate to say it, but I hope he isn't healthy the rest of this season, although he isn't playing this week so that only leave Arizona and Seattle so there isn't much fear of us winning those games with or without him.