Week 14 GDT - Washington Football Team at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And Deebo hurt already. Unreal, he's made out of glass. Pulled a hammy again. 

I’d say the problem is he’s not made of glass. He’s pure muscle and his frame isn’t made for that size. He needs to get out of the weight room and do some yoga or something instead of he’s always gonna be hurt. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And Deebo hurt already. Unreal, he's made out of glass. Pulled a hammy again. 

Hamstrings are fickle things and i am always kinda suprised with how quick guys usually return from them in the NFL. In the soccerworld it usually is a 8 week injury which most of the time gets even longer.

This was my major knock on Deebo coming out. The dude had a lot of these types of injuries in college. Generally they don’t just stop. He’s been a lot better than I thought he’d be, but that is one reason I took AJ Brown in our shadow draft, that and AJ Brown being a beast. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Hamstrings are fickle things and i am always kinda suprised with how quick guys usually return from them in the NFL. In the soccerworld it usually is a 8 week injury which most of the time gets even longer.

If it isn't a hamstring injury, it is something else. At this point it is what it is, hopefully next season he has better injury luck.

Aiyuk didn't run a great route there. Redskins corners playing tight coverage and can be had for the double move if Shanahan dials it up. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

This was my major knock on Deebo coming out. The dude had a lot of these types of injuries in college. Generally they don’t just stop. He’s been a lot better than I thought he’d be, but that is one reason I took AJ Brown in our shadow draft, that and AJ Brown being a beast. 

I think he has that high ceiling as anyone in that draft but he has to stay on the field to reach that potential.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If it isn't a hamstring injury, it is something else. At this point it is what it is, hopefully next season he has better injury luck.

Aiyuk didn't run a great route there. Redskins corners playing tight coverage and can be had for the double move if Shanahan dials it up. 

Yeah no doubt Deebo's main problem is injuries and its a shame because he is such a important part of our offense.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Alright nice stop.

Why did James call a fair catch there? My goodness, he had plenty of room there. Our punt returners are something else.

Yeah we needed to upgrade at returner last year and we really did nothing. Honestly i think Kyle is so set on not wanting his returner to turn it over that it is all about being safe with the ball instead of making big plays.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah we needed to upgrade at returner last year and we really did nothing. Honestly i think Kyle is so set on not wanting his returner to turn it over that it is all about being safe with the ball instead of making big plays.

I feel like most big returns across the NFL get called back due to holding anyway. 

I remember 2009 when our punt returners were awful. Since then, i'll take the fair catch LOL