Jump to content

Week 15: Sunday Night Football - Browns @ Giants


Recommended Posts

On 12/19/2020 at 2:10 PM, Acgott said:

Because the defense balls out, and McCoy doesn’t lose the game?

The difference between McCoy and Jones was McCoy made enough plays for us to win. Defense played well in both Seattle and Arizona. In the Cards game the defense held us in and Jones made very few plays to move us anywhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giants4eva said:

The difference between McCoy and Jones was McCoy made enough plays for us to win. Defense played well in both Seattle and Arizona. In the Cards game the defense held us in and Jones made very few plays to move us anywhere. 

I’m not on the Jones bandwagon at all, but he was injured in the Cardinals game and couldn’t move.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Acgott said:

I’m not on the Jones bandwagon at all, but he was injured in the Cardinals game and couldn’t move.

He said he could play. Was he injured. 100% he was. JJ asked him did he feel good enough to go and Jones said he ready to go. Judge shows he trusted DJ on his word. So ur good to go? Then make plays. He didnt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giants4eva said:

He said he could play. Was he injured. 100% he was. JJ asked him did he feel good enough to go and Jones said he ready to go. Judge shows he trusted DJ on his word. So ur good to go? Then make plays. He didnt.

That’s ridiculous. Players will always say they can play. Receivers couldn’t get open, OL couldn’t block.

It’s the coaches job to protect the player, not the other way around. We should have pulled him earlier 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Acgott said:

That’s ridiculous. Players will always say they can play. Receivers couldn’t get open, OL couldn’t block.

It’s the coaches job to protect the player, not the other way around. We should have pulled him earlier 

No it's not ridiculous at all. JJ monitored him the whole week after Seattle. He asked DJ was he good to go and hes seen him the whole week in practice. At what point do u have a coach not trust his players to tell him yes or no?  He has to establish a good relationship with his qb. It was clear as day he wasn't  healthy in that game and the time came where he yanked him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Giants4eva said:

No it's not ridiculous at all. JJ monitored him the whole week after Seattle. He asked DJ was he good to go and hes seen him the whole week in practice. At what point do u have a coach not trust his players to tell him yes or no?  He has to establish a good relationship with his qb. It was clear as day he wasn't  healthy in that game and the time came where he yanked him.  

And they severely miscalculated. Judge should have pulled him earlier.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...