Week 15: Sunday Night Football - Browns @ Giants

Acgott

Just now, Acgott said:

Pretty more wrote that at the same time 

This would be the reason not to pay Williams 20 million a year, that money for a D-Linemen is for a true pass rusher. Half has sacks are probably coverage sacks this season. He is very good player I just don't think he is a 20 million a year player.

2 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

This would be the reason not to pay Williams 20 million a year, that money for a D-Linemen is for a true pass rusher. Half has sacks are probably coverage sacks this season. He is very good player I just don't think he is a 20 million a year player.

I think they are gonna franchise tag him again. 

6 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

He’s definitely not worth $20M. Very few 3-4 DE are, unless we get a good deal for him, it’d hard to invest in him long term,

10 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

I think they are gonna franchise tag him again. 

I have no problems with that, let him prove he is this good for another season. Plus it does not hurt our cap in the future to franchise him again. Or use the threat of the franchise tag to have him accept a 16 million a year deal.

Too much to overcome. Yeah we should’ve kicked a FG on our first drive but let’s be honest Browns marched down the field without breaking a sweat. So wouldn’t have made much of a difference

Goes without saying we need an edge. That moreso than a WR. With the wide array of WR talents these days we don’t have to force a 1st round pick though if an elite talent is there then we can’t pass it up. We’re out of the Rousseau range unfortunately. Right now we’re 10th. Gettleman needs to go.