Week 15 Browns @ Giants flexed to SNF

notthatbluestuff

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Freddie Kitchens/Colt McCoy revenge game on Sunday night.

This will be a job interview for Kitchens, honestly. Garrett is probably gone after this season. He had a decent 4 game stretch, but he's been awful outside of that. Even if McCoy starts, I want to see more deep shots. DJ has been fantastic on long balls all season, and he's gone deep the 6th least amount of times in the league. 

Good news, all Freddie does is call trick plays and 4 verticals like he is a 16 year old playing Madden. 

the problem with that is your QB will be forcing the ball and creating a bunch of turnovers and it will then be blamed on him for being a bad QB.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good news, all Freddie does is call trick plays and 4 verticals like he is a 16 year old playing Madden. 

the problem with that is your QB will be forcing the ball and creating a bunch of turnovers and it will then be blamed on him for being a bad QB.

Garrett's 4 vert calls are what DJ has thrived on this season. https://www.bigblueview.com/2020/11/10/21558671/ny-giants-daniel-jones-flim-study-signs-of-hope

Granted, Colt is probably playing this week, so it is a moot point.

NFC East is a marquee division. I always think big picture and not current form. Besides, Washington eliminated the final unbeaten team. That in itself boosts the division to number one in the league, as far as I'm concerned.

The only thing I hate about the NFC East is Daniel Jones. He is the most remarkable quarterback in modern football history because he continues to be be named starter when healthy, despite never managing 7.0 YPA or higher in any season...college or pro.

I'd hate to try to find the most recent prior example of that. It really shouldn't be possible in this era