5-F9-AAE7-D-8-E46-4-DA7-8-E65-03960-F1-C

2-C601503-EF00-4427-BAE3-C7-F65065-A28-E

798-F061-A-D44-D-40-C1-96-EA-E022-D63798

5-F8631-BD-276-E-4007-B662-1-FA9-DB914-E

C8617723-F19-A-4-C12-81-E5-244-C0-FA1-EA

Only games I’ve lost were PORTLAND VS GS 

NYKVSIND

Share the plays on here ahead of time please sir haha

Tonight I am on Zion O 22.5 Points, Brandon Ingram O 34.5 P/R/A, Jerami Grant O 20.5 Points, and a little parlay of Magic/Kings ML (+708)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

Share the plays on here ahead of time please sir haha

Tonight I am on Zion O 22.5 Points, Brandon Ingram O 34.5 P/R/A, Jerami Grant O 20.5 Points, and a little parlay of Magic/Kings ML (+708)

You bet I didn’t know there was a thread 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I didnt know this thread existed. Will post my bets here

Same man. And Fanduel Same Game Parlays make things VERY interesting.. I think there is significant money to be made and I'm gonna try to make some of it lol. I genuinely believe they will nerf the odds eventually.. but maybe I'm wrong about that.

• Like 1

Game I'm most intrigued by for SGP's tonight is definitely the Nuggets/Blazers game. Concentrated production from both teams, obvious plays to target on DEN side of the ball based on POR's deficiencies. Hoping Dame comes out with a fire under his butt after the embarrassing loss to PHX. Will likely post more about this later, as long as I have time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I went 4-0 in back to back days in NBA PlayerProps. If people are interested, I will start posting my plays on this board. I'm doing strictly player props though

I keep going 3-1 in my parlays on FD, but at least it gets my money back. I am following you already on twitter!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I went 4-0 in back to back days in NBA PlayerProps. If people are interested, I will start posting my plays on this board. I'm doing strictly player props though

Good hits man. I got rocked yesterday probably my worst day all year. But today is a new day. Im not big on player props. Mostly sides and totals