NBA Betting Thread

BStanRamFan

3 hours ago, indifference said:

Giannis 3 ball made under 1.5 hit yesterday. They took him out at the midway of the 4th so that certainly helps.

today I played:

Celtics -2

John Wall under 2.5 3 pt made

McDermott under 4.5 rebounds

Eric Bledsoe under 1.5 3 pt made

Boston smoked me and J Wall hit the over with the game particularly over. 

2-2 onto the next day

My Celtics -3 1h is limping to the finish line trying to get there despite the best efforts from the refs. Wizards with 23 FT attempts in the first 16 minutes of this game.

Got little hope of it getting there

Edited by agarcia34

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I had the +6.5 and the ML +195. I cant believe they fumbled that victory away despite being up 5 with 40 seconds left

Yeah, that turnover by Beal was bad. I was going to do the ml as well but, didn’t trust them that much lol. Did think about it for a few minutes though 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm praying Marc Gasol sits tonight, and I also fully expect him to.

Same game parlay opportunities in this Lakers/Pelicans game are going to be beautiful. Obviously Lakers without AD and Bron are at risk of getting blown out in any game, but I think this is going to turn into a fast paced, high scoring shootout. Will be parlaying accordingly. 

I think the smart/safe hedge is going Pelicans -6.5 and the under parlayed, in case the Lakers get blown out and the game is over before the 4th quarter even starts.