Jets v Seattle Game Day Thread

xrade

7 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

This game will not be even close sorry. The Jets will turn the ball over a few times and Seattle will go up big and then run the ball the second half. 

Jets 10

Seattle 45

Yea, that is the same thing you guys told me last week, and it took me three days to recover after that Raider game. I don't want to lose  a game with only five seconds to go like last week. I want the Seahawks to start taking a knee and running out the clock with their first set of  downs early in the third  quarter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Yea, that is the same thing you guys told me last week, and it took me three days to recover after that Raider game. I don't want to lose  a game with only five seconds to go like last week. I want the Seahawks to start taking a knee and running out the clock with their first set of  downs early in the third  quarter.

LOL

We are going over to the west coast so this one is a lock. There is no need to sweat this. 

I just don’t see us being able to stop their passing game. Last week’s game was close because Gruden started playing not to lose at the start of the second half.

Jamal knows Gase’s offense pretty well and he knows Sam’s tendencies. I’m expecting him to have 3 sacks.

Edited by SDotNova

49 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I just don’t see us being able to stop their passing game. Last week’s game was close because Gruden started playing not to lose at the start of the second half.

Jamal knows Gase’s offense pretty well and he knows Sam’s tendencies. I’m expecting him to have 3 sacks.

Not sure Gase even knows Gase’s offense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

I thought Gase gave up play calling Oh wait no he took it back no wait he gave it up. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

That is the truth, I wonder what Gruden was thinking?

Mims being gone is another case for Bad Luck Sam. lol 

Hopefully everything is okay with Mims and his family. 

Although I think Bush will have our DB's in better position, I believe DK will eat us alive or we'll over plan for him and Lockett will score 3 TDs. On offense, the jerking around with play calling isn't going to win anything. It was pretty funny to see them without Gore for the first time and almost had 2 100yard rushers in the same game after not having one at all the last two seasons. Even if Sam plays well, the coaching staff will find a way to mess it up. It's one or the other. 

Since the guys I was interested in already answered my questions, I really don't care at this point. Although I believe the development of Sam is the biggest problem, it's going to be hard passing up Lawrence, Fields, or Trask for him. We have an idea of who needs to get replaced on the rest of the roster. I'm interested in seeing how Bryce Hall looks today. His physical style will be needed.