Playoff Picture

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

What time slot do you guys think we get round one? I work 9-5 on Saturdays so i will be furious if we get the 1pm Saturday game 

Bills are a huge draw. Networks told the NFL when they were making the schedule they wanted us in prime time. 

1st home playoff game in 25 years. Mvp candidate in Allen. Big superstars like Diggs and Tre White. We’ll be the top pick of the networks on wildcard weekend. Especially if we play Baltimore.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Bengals win!

Not sure the exact numbers but the Bills very likely get the 2nd seed now. Beat New England and it almost becomes a certainty. 

Indy needs to beat the Steelers and they're playing for the playoffs. Browns need to beat the Jets (lmao) and all we need to do is take care of business and it's ours locked up.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Indy needs to beat the Steelers and they're playing for the playoffs. Browns need to beat the Jets (lmao) and all we need to do is take care of business and it's ours locked up.

Not quite. Because In that scenario, the Brown's and Steelers could tie in week 17 and Tennessee could still get the tie breaker over us.

Only way we clinch officially is a Steeler loss, titan loss and Bills win. 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bengals win!

Not sure the exact numbers but the Bills very likely get the 2nd seed now. Beat New England and it almost becomes a certainty. 

Here is a question tho... do we really want the 7 seed as good as the Ravens are playing right now. If they sneak into our round 1 game i think that worse case scenario for us... id think about resting starters week 17 and having dolphins win. Would likely give us a easier path. Ideally we clinch 2 seed this week and rest starters but i dont see it happening.

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Here is a question tho... do we really want the 7 seed as good as the Ravens are playing right now. If they sneak into our round 1 game i think that worse case scenario for us... id think about resting starters week 17 and having dolphins win. Would likely give us a easier path. Ideally we clinch 2 seed this week and rest starters but i dont see it happening.

Sean McDermott said yesterday you want the highest seed possible. The Bills are a legitimate SB contender. You can’t coach scared or play scared of the Ravens or anyone else.

id actually say there’s a high probability the Bills clinch the 2nd seed next weekend 

39 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Sean McDermott said yesterday you want the highest seed possible. The Bills are a legitimate SB contender. You can’t coach scared or play scared of the Ravens or anyone else.

id actually say there’s a high probability the Bills clinch the 2nd seed next weekend 

Not scared to play them just dont want them in Round 1 the way theyre playing. Its just a poor matchup for us with the way the run defense has been. We havent won a playoff game in a long time and id like an easier matchup in round 1 just to get our feet wet before we get the Titans and the Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Not scared to play them just dont want them in Round 1 the way theyre playing. Its just a poor matchup for us with the way the run defense has been. We havent won a playoff game in a long time and id like an easier matchup in round 1 just to get our feet wet before we get the Titans and the Chiefs.

Bills have been getting their feet wet for the last few weeks. Bills have been much better against the run lately and the best way to neutralize a teams rushing attack is score a lot of points. Something we do really well. Lamar playing from behind and having to throw a bunch would be great for us and this secondary.

I also don't think we see the Titans in the playoffs. I currently have the Colts winning the division and the Titans being the 5th seed.