Playoff Picture

soflbillsfan

20 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

When will the NFL announce times for WC weekend? Sunday Night?

I severely doubt we get the 1pm Saturday game but i will be IRRATE if we do.

Me thinks we either get the Saturday afternoon...430? Game, or the Sunday night game.

Typically they announce it Sunday night. I think it’ll depend on our opponent.

there’s a good chance LAR plays in Seattle and Baltimore plays in Pittsburgh so there’s great competition for primetime games.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Typically they announce it Sunday night. I think it’ll depend on our opponent.

there’s a good chance LAR plays in Seattle and Baltimore plays in Pittsburgh so there’s great competition for primetime games.

LAR might not have Goff, f that.

I’ll settle for Sunday @1 lol..

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Tbh it should be the Gabe Davis, Isaiah McKenzie, and Duke Williams show

Diggs will get playing time still. If Allen is out there you are not going to sit anyone on the offense to give him a shot to fail or get hurt. You want to maintain that confidence, win the game and stay healthy. I know people are concerned about injuries but this is a game they are still fighting for a playoff seed. I just think Beasley will sit because of his lingering injury and Brown will likely be on a snap count. I like how McD has yet to announce his plan just to keep the Miami team guessing. Steelers resting Ben is a different story as he is on the tail end of his career, they never got a true bye week this year, and everyone else is starting that should be so even though Ben is resting they are still not rolling over. So I expect McD fight for thee #2 spot.

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

When will the NFL announce times for WC weekend? Sunday Night?

I severely doubt we get the 1pm Saturday game but i will be IRRATE if we do.

Me thinks we either get the Saturday afternoon...430? Game, or the Sunday night game.

I think the BIlls end up playing 4:30 or 8 Sunday night if they are a 2 seed. Should be better the seed the better the game time will be. This year they have 6 games rather then 4 so the worst game so I could see it being Saturday at 1 either AFC/NFC 4 vs 5 I think AFC since its more then likely Titans and Washington, if Washington plays a team like Tampa this is likely the 1 oclock Saturday game. then you have 4 which would likely be the AFC/NFC 4 vs 5. Finally the 8 (AFC/NFC 3 vs 6 I want to say this is going to be more NFC just because it will likely be on the west coast and a 1 pm Sunday could be set up for the AFC 3 vs 6 at 1 and then the AFC 2 vs 7 or NFC at 4 then the opposite at 8. Saints are on the east coast so the game could be either 4 or 8 for them but if Seattle sneaks in to 2 then I could easily see them being the 8 oclock game and bills 4 oclock 

All -

Take a look below, I'm assuming a couple wins but below are all the outcomes for likely scenarios. It's looking like either the Colts, Browns or Titans for our 1st playoff game. 

Givens (for the sake of predicting our first opponent):

• Ravens beat the Bengals
  • Browns beat the Steelers
  • Colts beat the Jaguards

That leaves (2) games left that would determine our opponent : Bills vs Miami & Texans vs Titans. Below are the (4) outcomes of those games and who we would play.

1. Bills W / Titans W : Colts
  2. Bills L/ Titans W : Browns
  3. Bills W / Titans L : Titans
  4. Bills L / Titans L : Browns

Of teams I'd want to face I'd rank them : Colts, Browns, Titans but it's really tough. Each team does something very good. 

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

All -

Take a look below, I'm assuming a couple wins but below are all the outcomes for likely scenarios. It's looking like either the Colts, Browns or Titans for our 1st playoff game. 

Givens (for the sake of predicting our first opponent):

• Ravens beat the Bengals
  • Browns beat the Steelers
  • Colts beat the Jaguards

That leaves (2) games left that would determine our opponent : Bills vs Miami & Texans vs Titans. Below are the (4) outcomes of those games and who we would play.

1. Bills W / Titans W : Colts
  2. Bills L/ Titans W : Browns
  3. Bills W / Titans L : Titans
  4. Bills L / Titans L : Browns

Of teams I'd want to face I'd rank them : Colts, Browns, Titans but it's really tough. Each team does something very good. 

So assuming everything else this weekend goes as expected, a Bills loss means we face Cleveland. 

Leaving Miami vs either Tenn or Ind and Pittsburgh vs Baltimore in the wildcard round. I like it! 

• Like 1