The official FF Wolfpit Fantasy Basketball league

DalCowboyzRule

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Our playoff matchup is coming down to the freaking wire.

I know. Had to make a bunch of moves starting yesterday because I needed to catch up. Injuries to Devin Booker, Jimmy Butler and Brandon Ingram really hurt me.

I might catch you in 3's and steals but I still need 1 more category and that's not going to happen unless James Harden goes for like 70. Sucks. 

Congrats to you and good luck in the championship. 

@Tyronnosaurus @11sanchez11 @Herbie_Hancock @sdrawkcab321 @48 1/2ers @O'Doyle Rules @El ramster @Shaq @seminoles1

Well, looks like its going to be the #4 @seminoles1 against the #2 seed @Shaq for the championship! good luck guys.

Its still super early, but you may want to start thinking about who your 3 keepers are going to be for next year. Me personally, I'm looking to package Jimmy Butler + Damian Lillard for the best keeper I can get. Hit me up if you have interest in either or both of them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I completely screwed the pooch.  I did not realize until today, the last day of the season, that the entire lineup locks at the start of the first game.  Couldn't make any moves when I checked my team because of the early game.  Now I just have to pray I hold on in assists and pass in FG% or FT%.

I'm so disappointed in myself.

• 5 months later...

Archived