The official FF Wolfpit Fantasy Basketball league

DalCowboyzRule

4 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I've always wanted to do a keeper league. What's rotisserie again?

Rotisserie is where you have 8 categories: Points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, 3 pointers, FG% and FT%. 

You try to be the best in the league at as many categories as you can. Let's say we have a 10 man league. If you lead the league in pts, you'll get 10 points. 2nd place will get 9 points and so on. 

You do the same with all 8 categories, and so the max points you could get would be 80 (if you lead everyone in every category which is highly unlikely).

It's like a running tally all season long where the only thing that matters is your standing in each category at the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I would love to...but I can't draft Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night haha.  If you can schedule a draft some other time then I'll join.

That's tough. I suppose we could draft this Friday, but ideally we'd probably do Monday  night (10/16)...plus people are usually busier on Friday nights...

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I would love to...but I can't draft Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night haha.  If you can schedule a draft some other time then I'll join.

I suppose worst case we *could* draft Tuesday night while the opening games are going on. I'm assuming most of us will be watching anyways, so hopefully most people would be available to draft at the same time...

5 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Rotisserie is where you have 8 categories: Points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, 3 pointers, FG% and FT%. 

You try to be the best in the league at as many categories as you can. Let's say we have a 10 man league. If you lead the league in pts, you'll get 10 points. 2nd place will get 9 points and so on. 

You do the same with all 8 categories, and so the max points you could get would be 80 (if you lead everyone in every category which is highly unlikely).

It's like a running tally all season long where the only thing that matters is your standing in each category at the end of the season. 

I've only ever done head to head but this one sounds good also.

Archived