Walter Payton POY Nomination

djdunkenstein

Jaylon Smith of the Dallas Cowboys has been nominated for Walter Payton Player of the Year 

For all the times he has been nice on the field to opposing players, the handshakes, the smiles, the laughs. All the over 20+ yard plays and he celebrates with teammates. All the 8 yard tackles that he finishes off with his bowling celebration. The penalties that have helped the other teams. The list goes on. 

We are proud to have Jaylon Smith nominated for this award! I can think of no one else that deserves to be nominated on our team.  

3 hours ago, djdunkenstein said:

Jaylon Smith of the Dallas Cowboys has been nominated for Walter Payton Player of the Year 

For all the times he has been nice on the field to opposing players, the handshakes, the smiles, the laughs. All the over 20+ yard plays and he celebrates with teammates. All the 8 yard tackles that he finishes off with his bowling celebration. The penalties that have helped the other teams. The list goes on. 

We are proud to have Jaylon Smith nominated for this award! I can think of no one else that deserves to be nominated on our team.  

I wonder if we was nominated by the other teams based on all the giving he did this year.

6 hours ago, djdunkenstein said:

JUST READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT JERRY JONES PRAISING THIS TEAMS EFFORT. AND SPECIFICALLY PRAISED JAYLON SMITH AND HIS EFFORT. SMH. THESE PEOPLE MAN... 

I mean... if Jerry supports the tank job as mush as the fan base, then sure, Jaylon deserves all the praise in the world.  He’s gotten my game ball almost every week.  

26 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I mean... if Jerry supports the tank job as mush as the fan base, then sure, Jaylon deserves all the praise in the world.  He’s gotten my game ball almost every week.  

Probably gets the game balls from our opponents too.