Week 14: Washington at San Fran

turtle28

46 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just have a rough time believing this won’t be Little Shanny’s super bowl for the year. He’s going to do everything he can to embarrass this team. 

The issue little Shanny’s has is his QB, Mullins’ propensity for turnovers going against a great DL that forces teams into turnovers.

And, while the San Fran D is still good, it’s not as good as it was last year bc they’re missing Bosa and Buckner.

Edited by turtle28

22 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s an arrogant weasel!

Agreed, I can’t stand him. Though he was much more reasonable this year in his comments — now that Bruce is gone, many of our old enemies don’t seem as heated in their vitriol toward us anymore. 

The Giants turning back into a pumpkin today has me a little concerned. Our season has tracked pretty closely with theirs, and their run of a few wins in a row over some bad teams — capped by a huge upset over a good team — came to a crashing halt against a solid team that wasn’t looking past them. 

Concerned we could see the same today. If that running game gets in sync, we could be in trouble.

Just now, e16bball said:

The Giants turning back into a pumpkin today has me a little concerned. Our season has tracked pretty closely with theirs, and their run of a few wins in a row over some bad teams — capped by a huge upset over a good team — came to a crashing halt against a solid team that wasn’t looking past them. 

Concerned we could see the same today. If that running game gets in sync, we could be in trouble.

That good team also played their third game in 14 days and had a major player or two out with Covid. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

That good team also played their third game in 14 days and had a major player or two out with Covid. 

I love how you find ways to point out yeah but this or that when Washington wins... It’s always gotta be some other reason then they just played better than the other team to you. Haha 😂