Week 14: Washington at San Fran

turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

I love how you find ways to point out yeah but this or that when Washington wins... It’s always gotta be some other reason then they just played better than the other team to you. Haha 😂 

If we did play better, I would say that.  We also got lucky we bent the rules too with the last second field goal.  

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If we did play better, I would say that.  We also got lucky we bent the rules too with the last second field goal.  

Child please 😂 

We beat the Steelers fair and square. Our D dominated their O in the second half and our O was efficient in the second half while Pitt’s sputtered.

When exactly did the Steelers play better than Washington in the second half or especially in the final 5 minutes when it mattered most?

They didn’t, we outplayed them. 

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Child please 😂 

We beat the Steelers fair and square. Our D dominated their O in the second half and our O was efficient in the second half. 

When exactly did the Steelers play better than Washington in the second half or especially in the final 5 minutes when it mattered most.

They didn’t, we outplayed them. 

Dude.......this was their third game in 14 days.  Six days earlier, they had a knock-em-out fight against their archrival.  I told my buddy I was watching the game with to watch them collapse in the second half.  We got lucky with that, and that old man Ben had to throw the ball 50 times again because Conner was out with Covid.  

Yeah, we won the game, and the memes were great- I especially liked the Rocky IV one.  But we shouldn't act like the odds weren't in our favor in one weird season, and it shouldn't cause us to be overconfident.  

• Like 1