New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks -- Week 14

showtime

Seattle should win this game, but it's Seattle, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Jets. Two of the worst defenses in the league square off here, so maybe we're in for a high scoring game. After a hot start, Seattle is close to being out of the playoffs. There are four teams fighting for three wildcard spots. Seattle is at the forefront right now, but a loss to the Jets could really dampen their chances.

rmzMXtI.png

We’re not going to lose to the Jets. I’m not saying we’ll cover the spread or even look good doing it, but the Jets don’t have the personnel to keep up with us the way NYG quietly does. 

I’m expecting to win but still oddly be disappointed by the end of it. 20-10 Hawks. Defense plays inspired football. 

As of right now we’re looking like an early exit type team in the playoffs. Probably better off letting the Rams take the division at this point. 

36 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

We’re not going to lose to the Jets. I’m not saying we’ll cover the spread or even look good doing it, but the Jets don’t have the personnel to keep up with us the way NYG quietly does. 

I’m expecting to win but still oddly be disappointed by the end of it. 20-10 Hawks. Defense plays inspired football. 

As of right now we’re looking like an early exit type team in the playoffs. Probably better off letting the Rams take the division at this point. 

I agree with this wise gentleman. Let the Rams have the division. 😉

12 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

We’ll let you guys deal with the Bucs; we’ll take the Giants or WFT 😄

Well, if we have to beat Brady, Rodgers, and Brees to get to the Super Bowl, nobody will be able to say we don't deserve to be there. 😉