Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Never made one of these before. Now's the time. I'm breaking my streak and the Colts streak with this thread! I'm at work so I'll pretty it up once I get home. 

Keys for the Titans:
-Get pressure on Jacoby but keep contain
-'17 Mariota playing like '16 Mariota 
-Adoree Jackson TD
-Can the run game wake up?

Keys for the Colts:
-Play Matt Cassell
-Continue using whatever voodoo witch doctor they've had the last 11 games
-Let T.Y. Hilton get loose on Jackson

42 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'll be real interested to see what the crowd looks like. No idea how many Colts fans are still in Tennessee from the Peyton days.

It should be a good Titans crowd. 

Firs MNF game in quite a while.   And the appeal of hoping to beat a Colts team for the first time in years....and hopefully Marcus playing, puts some buts in the seats.

but there will be Colts fans there

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It should be a good Titans crowd. 

Firs MNF game in quite a while.   And the appeal of hoping to beat a Colts team for the first time in years....and hopefully Marcus playing, puts some buts in the seats.

but there will be Colts fans there

Especially since it's just a 4 hour drive to Nashville from Indianapolis so not that long a trek for opposing fans to visit a great city. 

There will be plenty of blue 18 jerseys, I'm sure.

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This will be as much of a home game for Indy as it will be for us let's keep it ?

if we lose, heads need to roll. 

Seattle has a much better fanbase that travels far better than Indy fans and we still held the stadium against them. But we'll see how the last two losses effect that.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Seattle has a much better fanbase that travels far better than Indy fans and we still held the stadium against them. But we'll see how the last two losses effect that.

We have one of the worst home fan bases in the NFL. There will be plenty of colts fans.

this forum is turning into Denial-Central

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

We have one of the worst home fan bases in the NFL. There will be plenty of colts fans.

Yes, we've had one of the worst fan bases in the NFL for a long time. Yet in the Seattle game we still owned the stadium despite their fan base travelling(usually) far better than Indianapolis.

It's just an observation, calm yourself.

5 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Don't let what you see on TV skew reality.

This city loves it's team. 

It's like people in this forum lives in a different world sometimes. The league has shifted.  Do people not watch other games and see a lot of fans of the opposing team in the stadiums?

This city has shifted.  
A LOOOOT of people have moved here. And many of them have teams. So yes, over the years more opposing fans have been in the stadium. More than I'd like. 

But the stadium is still clearly a Titans stadium.  If a team is winning, then you will hear those fans more loudly. But calling this one of the worst home fan bases is a slap to those who live here. 

I agree this forum is changing...it's becoming harder and harder to come here when people who "love this team".....you know what never mind......

Worst team in league...yep. You got it.

7 minutes ago, ChiefMoccanooga said:

Games like this show just how important back up QBs can be. The Colts were smart and have a reliable back up. We weren't smart and have an unreliable QB. 

Technically... they traded for their backup once they had a better idea of how long their starter was going to be down.  Prior to acquiring Brissett in September, they had Tolzien, Morris, and Walker as their QB depth chart

But I agree that our FO royally f'ed up not getting a better backup QB.  It's unacceptable.  

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Don't let what you see on TV skew reality.

This city loves it's team. 

It's like people in this forum lives in a different world sometimes. The league has shifted.  Do people not watch other games and see a lot of fans of the opposing team in the stadiums?

This city has shifted.  
A LOOOOT of people have moved here. And many of them have teams. So yes, over the years more opposing fans have been in the stadium. More than I'd like. 

But the stadium is still clearly a Titans stadium.  If a team is winning, then you will hear those fans more loudly. But calling this one of the worst home fan bases is a slap to those who live here. 

I agree this forum is changing...it's becoming harder and harder to come here when people who "love this team".....you know what never mind......

Worst team in league...yep. You got it.

Yea King you're right, I don't love this team. I spend my free time on a forum writing about them along with virtual strangers because I don't love the team 

Nashville sounds like it's going through what atlanta has gone through. Growing rapidly with a lot of new residents from other cities. Doesn't change the fact that, even in Week 1 of this year when we've had more hype than ever, you could hear Raider fans going nuts for Raider first downs and big plays. Crazy thing is, when I watch a Steelers-Raiders game in Pit, I don't hear it. Don't hear opposing fans when i watch the Bears, either, and they suck as much as we do the past decade (other than the annual home game against GB who is down the street)

the hard part of the forum is this -- those who critique the team over the last ten years have been told to be quiet and be patient and give it time. But those posters have been the ones who are actually right. But maybe I'll leave the forum because I don't love this team.

Archived