NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

39 minutes ago, Kirill said:
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

The Rockets game was postponed because they didn't have enough players to play. 

I'm so sick of Houston. Worst owner in the league and the most overrated star in Harden. This should be a forfeit. It's not OKC's fault Harden had to go the strip club.

Right.... like Harden probably would've been the 8th player (bare minimum) and they could've played. Would've been at a severe disadvantage, but yeah.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Some good games tonight, the ones I'm looking forward to most: 

Wizards at 76ers

Bucks at Celtics

Jazz at Blazers

Mavericks at Suns

Gonna be most focused on those games today. Will stream some others and try and catch some of it while those are on, but they will be my main focus.

Bucks and Mavs both got better, but by how much?  Both of them have two of my favorite superstars and our teams I could see the Lakers having to deal with in the playoffs. Think both of them got better, but I wanna see how much. Plus, its always fun to root against Boston. I like the new look Suns too. Should be a fun fast paced game.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Right.... like Harden probably would've been the 8th player (bare minimum) and they could've played. Would've been at a severe disadvantage, but yeah.

Harden is a child. He signed a 50M a year contract, choked time and time and time again in the playoffs and then woke up one day and said damn, I want a championship, send me to Brooklyn. So he shows up late to training camp because he can't stay out of strip clubs, OR he was just "sending a message" to the Rockets/Fertitta..... and then when Brooklyn said no thanks we're fine with our culture not being poisoned with THAT he said ok fine I'd go to other contenders. Well, none of them were willing to offer up ANYTHING of value. So what does he do? Goes back into the ******* strip club and gets the first game postponed. You can't make this **** up.

I had a busy day at work and was looking forward to watching this game and the debut of Poku, but nope. Harden had to go to the strip club. Last time I was this pissed was when they postponed games in the bubble so grown men who wear gym shorts and get paid millions of dollars to put a ball in a hoop could pat themselves on the back and receive adoration from the media to pretend they were enacting widespread social change by playing the games like two days later.

Fertitta needs to find the ****tiest team thats willing to give up like 3 picks and an expiring for this dude then dump him and move on. Have fun rotting wherever it is. Theres going to be no other way he can "win" this situation which you know as a prototypical businessman ****** he's desperate to do.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Harden is a child. He signed a 50M a year contract, choked time and time and time again in the playoffs and then woke up one day and said damn, I want a championship, send me to Brooklyn. So he shows up late to training camp because he can't stay out of strip clubs, OR he was just "sending a message" to the Rockets/Fertitta..... and then when Brooklyn said no thanks we're fine with our culture not being poisoned with THAT he said ok fine I'd go to other contenders. Well, none of them were willing to offer up ANYTHING of value. So what does he do? Goes back into the ******* strip club and gets the first game postponed. You can't make this **** up.

I had a busy day at work and was looking forward to watching this game and the debut of Poku, but nope. Harden had to go to the strip club. Last time I was this pissed was when they postponed games in the bubble so grown men who wear gym shorts and get paid millions of dollars to put a ball in a hoop could pat themselves on the back and receive adoration from the media to pretend they were enacting widespread social change by playing the games like two days later.

Fertitta needs to find the ****tiest team thats willing to give up like 3 picks and an expiring for this dude then dump him and move on. Have fun rotting wherever it is. Theres going to be no other way he can "win" this situation which you know as a prototypical businessman ****** he's desperate to do.

I agree with almost everything, but I will say I did like that the players got something out of that hold out, even if it was small. Getting some of the NBA teams to open their stadiums for voting on election day probably helped those big cities that are dominated by democrats get more people in to vote and made that process a bit easier. 

I agree on everything you said about Harden though. Like even if you're gonna go out to an event with a bunch of people like that you could at least wear a mask and at least make the optics a  little better, but he doesn't care at this point. He already got it and probably thinks he can't get it again and him doing this just sinks his value further. I do hope he has to stay on a bad team for a couple years till he is like 33 and declining. I never really disliked Harden this much before. I got annoyed at all the calls he would get, but this whole situation just made me really sour on him.

Glad you can be rational when speaking on teams that aren't the Lakers. B|

BTW who is your team? I still haven't figured that out yet.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bonga started and has looked good. 

That's what I like to hear. Such an intriguing player. Our drafting has been elite. It's bittersweet watching all our draft picks elsewhere, but I'm happy for them.

Kuzma needs to step up this year, cause he's all we have left from those pre-LeBron years.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy